Death Orb

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Death Orb by IdolNinja

Converts the metal ball into a plane you can fly around with.

Requires the Rare Vehicle cheat mod so you can add it to your garage! (bundled with this mod)
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...ehicle-cheats-includes-additional-cheats.475/

The cheat code with the above mod is:
giveball

Install:
Extract all the included .xtbl files to your sr3 install folder:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\

Attachments

• SRTT_death_orb_IdolNinja.rar
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,922
The cheat documentation was missing the cheat code for the Death Orb (the metal ball.) I've updated the archive with it, but the code is simply:
giveball

Anybody feel like playing The Belgian Problem mission and seeing what kind of weird shenanigans happen in the freefall bit/cutscene, now that it's a plane?

I can't use the ball, whenever I use the cheat the ball just goes directly to my car garage and when I get in the ball it sinks through the map.

I can't use the ball, whenever I use the cheat the ball just goes directly to my car garage and when I get in the ball it sinks through the map.

Then you didn't install the mod above and only installed the rare vehicle cheat mod (or you forgot to select the Death Orb option in the advanced menu of the latest GoS. It doesn't become a plane by default unless you manually select it in the installer.)

Just finished the mission and the ball is exactly the same.

But did you have the mod installed? From your earlier post it sounded like you did not. If it was installed then it would have been in the airplane hangar and not in your car garage.

Hey IdolNinja. I just played through The Belgian Problem mission with this mod installed and things definitely did not go to plan. For the cutscene where the main character grabs onto the ball, it was invisible and he just grabbed onto some magically solid air. And the part where you're shooting while hanging on the ball decided to glitch out on me sadly... The camera is just stuck inside the ball and you can't shoot or anything, so I kinda died at that part haha.

Back