Daspex´s Animation Mod

how? mine is already in english.
i have it installed into the mods folder but it doesnt work
Maybe you need to install the sandbox+ mod.

Since Steam removed my link. I'll share it here.

I figured out why your mod wasn't working through the Steam Workshop.

Basically, you packed your mod twice; you first packed your mod files and then repacked the already packaged file. That was the reason the mod wasn't working.

The file that was originally downloaded was "Daspex´s Animation Mod v.1.5.1.vpp_pc" and when I extracted that packed file, It extracted another packed file "Daspex Animation Mod v.1.5.2.vpp_pc" which I extracted again, only then it extracted the actual mod files.

I've attached the working packed mod file that should've been in the Steam Workshop below.

Attachments

• Daspex Animation Mod v.1.5.2.vpp_pc
    88.7 KB · Views: 366
Since Steam removed my link. I'll share it here.

I figured out why your mod wasn't working through the Steam Workshop.

Basically, you packed your mod twice; you first packed your mod files and then repacked the already packaged file. That was the reason the mod wasn't working.

The file that was originally downloaded was "Daspex´s Animation Mod v.1.5.1.vpp_pc" and when I extracted that packed file, It extracted another packed file "Daspex Animation Mod v.1.5.2.vpp_pc" which I extracted again, only then it extracted the actual mod files.

I've attached the working packed mod file that should've been in the Steam Workshop below.
Hi RedEyedRocker,

thank you for figure this out i didn't noticed that,thats cool will upload it tomorrow to the workshop.Tanks again! :)

hey man, how did you make shaundi naked? is this part of the mod?
No.Its not part of the mod.Its Henry08's Nude City mod youll find it in the adult corner.

Back