Cyrus Temple character model. This playa model works fully in cutscenes as well as gameplay, featuring full lip sync and animations. Special thank you to MrSaintsGodzilla21 for showing how this glitch was done.
Includes:
-The Cyrus Temple character model from the mission My Name is Cyrus Temple
-
A faithful recreation of Cyrus Temple using the Caucasian male preset, for those who want to have him wear alternative clothing (the glitched character model from My Name Is Cyrus Temple is considered a full body outfit and mask in the game's engine, rendering this character model unable to change clothing. My recreated preset, will allow you to play as Cyrus Temple while wearing whatever outfit you choose)

If you are like me, you are a fan of Cyrus Temple, the military badass, Master Chief-esque commander, and playing as him enhances the game for you. I hope you enjoy.
4370262505452876685.jpg
Saints Row_ The Third 6_5_2023 10_15_59 PM.png

Attachments

• 4370262505452876685.sr_character
    9.6 KB · Views: 150
What's more impressive to me is that Volition actually created the character through the character creator using the sliders, it has sliders premade but after the mission we never get to actually see it.

also i don't think we do get his outfit but we now know his Character Formula that Volition used to create the character. 👍

What's more impressive to me is that Volition actually created the character through the character creator using the sliders, it has sliders premade but after the mission we never get to actually see it.

also i don't think we do get his outfit but we now know his Character Formula that Volition used to create the character. 👍
The outfit is actually just Cyrus’ model split into a “Face Wear” wearable and a suit, there is no customization involved. Weirdly, people seem to think you can exactly replicate NPC’s pre-modeled designs with character customization. Volition also did this with GOOH, Gat’s head and body are put into the same categories I listed above and masked over the player, that’s why we can’t customize Gat at all.

Back