Customizable Helicopter Mod

That's right, it's finally here. It has been done. The impossible is not impossible YET AGAIN!!

People back in the day from what I have heard, used to make there heli's into the airplane/car/or boat vehicle category class. This method does not use that way. This is a actual working helicopter mechanic.
The helicopters do go to there respective garage type. Anyways here a video and download is below.

Sorry about the video quality.

EDIT: In the read me file it gives a tip on how to bypass a freezing issue that could occur.
EDIT 2: This mod is only compatible with GoTR!

Attachments

• Saints Row 2 Customizable Helicopters Mod By CabooseSayzWTF.rar
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,606
Last edited:
really good job on that! surely i wasn't hopeful to ever had heli customization in sr2. i wonder if one day it will be possible to customize non customizable vehicles as well
You can customize non customizable vehicles on sr2, you have to open the vehicles xtbl file and remove the cust variant flags

You can customize non customizable vehicles on sr2, you have to open the vehicles xtbl file and remove the cust variant flags
However some vehicles main body color can’t be changed because it’ll crash the game, it’s still unknown to why, I’ll assume it’s just because it’s not defined, or because it’s that vehicles variant idk

Back