Cruise control

"Cool, a Cruise Control mod. I can have some decency while driving in this game now. Lets try it out." -loads a save, waits *literally* 10m, nothing-
Well the mod looked good, but it messed with my saves. How do i know this? I tested Several times.

- Restarted Steam, thought it might be Steam Cloud, no luck.
- Started Steam in offline mode so Steam Cloud wouldn't work... or something, no luck.
- Restarted Game several times, no luck.
- Started a new game, no luck.
- Loaded up different saves to see if it was a single save, no luck.
- Deleted mod files from the game directory, LUCK.

TL;DR:
I don't have any other mods, at all. I downloaded both files and installed them as directed in the readme(s). I loaded up a save to try it out and got an endless loading screen. Tried multiple times to fix it, no luck. Uninstalled/deleted files from directory, saves work.

I don't know what could possibly be doing this. Obviously, it's clientside, seeing as many others are happy and can use this mod. Solutions? Ideas? Questions?

"Cool, a Cruise Control mod. I can have some decency while driving in this game now. Lets try it out." -loads a save, waits *literally* 10m, nothing-
Well the mod looked good, but it messed with my saves. How do i know this? I tested Several times.

- Restarted Steam, thought it might be Steam Cloud, no luck.
- Started Steam in offline mode so Steam Cloud wouldn't work... or something, no luck.
- Restarted Game several times, no luck.
- Started a new game, no luck.
- Loaded up different saves to see if it was a single save, no luck.
- Deleted mod files from the game directory, LUCK.

TL;DR:
I don't have any other mods, at all. I downloaded both files and installed them as directed in the readme(s). I loaded up a save to try it out and got an endless loading screen. Tried multiple times to fix it, no luck. Uninstalled/deleted files from directory, saves work.

I don't know what could possibly be doing this. Obviously, it's clientside, seeing as many others are happy and can use this mod. Solutions? Ideas? Questions?

Try replacing the original "lowered HUD" mod files with Fan of Saints's remake, posted above in this thread. Or remove the Lowered HUD files completely...leaving only the "control_binding_sets.xtbl" remaining. This file by itself gives function and should not produce infinite loading in-of-itself. The lowered HUD simply moves the HUD display from the middle of the screen, but uses remade asm and texture files, which could be causing the issue.

Back