Cruise control

Nice find, made a quick fix for people using the 360 game pad, as it was not assigned to down on the dpad either. Welcome to incorporate it in with your release for convenience, thanks for the keen eye and good work.
Edit: Ok, so I originally mapped it to up on the dpad, but then when I tested it, the UI shows it as down on the dpad, this overlaps with down on the dpad saving the vehicle to garage. Up on the dpad has no conflicts, but is contrary to the current interface without further editing.
might I recommend an alternate configuration for gamepads? Left stick click doesn't have anything mapped to it in this game, while in the past two games it has always activated nitrous, which is now mapped to LB. I modified the file to move cruise control to LB (which was actually its default button in SR2) and nitrous back to LS, freeing up the d-pad, which feels a lot better.

why is developers removing cruise control and replace add the vehicle? but i press ctrl and pop up cruise control instead of the gamepad
bigstock-silhouette-with-a-question-mar-59367497.jpg
I can't understand shit in this sentence, especially the part after 'why is developers removing cruise control'... Could someone translate it for me?

Last edited:
Back