There are four requirements to make this mod work properly:
  • Download 'audio_banks' file attached below, then put it in your Saints Row IV root folder for new sound effects.
  • Buy Enter the Dominatrix DLC.
  • Complete the storyline (otherwise mod won't impact the gameplay at all) -- THE ORIGINAL STORYLINE, NOT DLC MISSIONS!!!
  • Make sure NOT to save on the Ship!
Final Release contains SupperHawt Pack, make sure NOT to subscribe to the standalone version.

This mod doesn't support co-op, sorry guys!

Ladies and gentlemen, here it is! An actual crib mod for Saints Row IV! It contains eight cribs: Broken Shillelagh, De Plane (from "De Plane Boss"), Kinzie's Warehouse, On Track night club (from "De Plane Boss"), Pleasantville house (from "A Pleasant Day"), Saints HQ (from "The Saints Flow"), Saints Row Church (from "King Me") and Three Count (from "Save the Planet", Enter the Dominatrix DLC). Inside you can access Gateway, Terminal Z-01, Friendly Fire, take drugs, toggle superpowers and more!

This mod also features parachuting! Climb onto an alien tower, use a prompt to deactivate superpowers and jump off! Alternatively, you can also take an elevator to helipad when you're in Saints HQ or Three Count.

--> CREATORS <--

• Fan of Saints - creator and leader of Crib Mod.
  • flow754 - he made it possible to port this mod to Workshop.
  • Quantum - creator of Working Elevators Mod, he helped me a lot with Three Count crib functions.
--> TRANSLATION TEAM (IN-GAME SUBTITLES) <--
--> VIDEOS <--
(by Phunky)

(by DubbyStep)

Attachments

• audio_banks.xtbl
    386 KB · Views: 6,128
Last edited:
Hi. Yes, I'm also here, though I've been mostly lurking. SR is a little too obscure for me to mod. I only made some xtbl mods for myself. Again, thanks so much for this, this is awesome! :D

Hi. Yes, I'm also here, though I've been mostly lurking. SR is a little too obscure for me to mod. I only made some xtbl mods for myself. Again, thanks so much for this, this is awesome! :D
Again, I'm really glad to hear that. It convinces me that it was worth the effort. :)

so that's a standalone without the sandbox+ for user that don't need the sandbox+ or they don't know about sandbox+

Nice try, pirate, nice try.
Not necessarily.
Maybe he just doesn't want to use the workshop.

Tanuith, go ahead and link a screenshot of the game in your Steam Library and I'm sure that Fan of Saints might be convinced to provide a non-workshop version of the mod.

Back