Hello. Sorry to be a pain about this, but I can't seem to get the Crib Mod to work offline. I found the mod in Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/etc., but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it to make it work offline. I extracted the files and moved them into my install folder but the game crashed, so I guess that was wrong. How am I supposed to make the mod initiate?

Hello. Sorry to be a pain about this, but I can't seem to get the Crib Mod to work offline. I found the mod in Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/etc., but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it to make it work offline. I extracted the files and moved them into my install folder but the game crashed, so I guess that was wrong. How am I supposed to make the mod initiate?
Just copy the cribmod.vpp_pc into your games mod folder.If you don't have a mod folder create one.That's all. :)

Ok, this has been annoying me for quite a while now, whenever i play certain story missions or any missions the audio just cuts out and i can only hear voices. Idk if it's the other mods or the audio file on the mod i have to put in.

Hi, i try to remove your mod but the 3 count building is still there.
I check on the steam page and someone got the same issue back in 2017. You post an answer but the link in it got delete.

Can you post again or is there an other way to remove the 3 count building ? Thanks

Does anyone have this mod who can share it?
I have the game on Epic and can't get the mod any other way

Back