Can you please make the mod available here? I once had an installed mod in another game become unusable due to a screw up with how the workshop updated it. I had to unsubscribe the mod, start the game, save, resubscribe the mod, and restart the game to make it work again.

It may not be hard to due, but it's also annoying.

Can't wait to try it out, aside from the main hub,the lack of cribs was one of things I was disappointed SR4 didn't have. Thanks
Can you please make the mod available here? I once had an installed mod in another game become unusable due to a screw up with how the workshop updated it. I had to unsubscribe the mod, start the game, save, resubscribe the mod, and restart the game to make it work again.
It may not be hard to due, but it's also annoying.
Maybe you could try to PM Fan of Saints with proof of purchase and ask him to send you a link

Hi Fan of Saints,

at first thank's for this awsome mod.I like it very much and have been waiting for something like this.Now that i'm using it i have a few questions.
1. Did i 've been ported to a member of the modding patch community automatically by subscribing to the crib mod?I ask this cause the mod works even if i didn't subscribed to the modding patch community.

2. As you advised a few posts ago i extracted the mod and stored it in the SRIV directory
and removed the original from the cache folder then started the updater exe but the game ctd.Then i deleted the unpacked files and removed the original to the cache folder and just edited the game-crib-lua file by changing a few true's and falses put it in the SRIV folder and started the update exe again,same result the game ctd.

Then i repacked the mod with the modified gamecrib lua and stored it in the cache folder of the game but the mod doesn't recognize the changes i made.

3. What did i made wrong or do i also have to edit other files of the mod?.Do i have to install the modding patch to get it work in the SRIV folder or alter the behavior?

Thank's in advance and best regards
(I have a steam version if you want to proof my account let me know cause
my nick is another than here.)
Edit:posted a message on steam workshop so you can see i have purchased the game and subscribed to the mod.

Last edited:
SaintsRowIV 2017-12-23 10-10-16.png
@Fan of Saints
Nevermind.I've just stored the modfile in the wrong folder.Now it works pretty well with no Silly Walk and don't start in a random crib and the nice infopanel in the left upper side on the screen.Thank's again for this nice work.

Last edited:
I only just got this mod, and there's this April Fools thing that literally stops me playing at all because you have to beat a Warden but don't have super powers so you can't do damage. thx m8

I only just got this mod, and there's this April Fools thing that literally stops me playing at all because you have to beat a Warden but don't have super powers so you can't do damage. thx m8
You can disable the April thing by extracting the mod change settings in the crib lua and repack the mod.

You do have superpower attacks, I only disabled superpower movement. You should be able to beat him with enough patience and effort.
To deactivate it, switch date to anything above the 7th April. I set the script to check your operating system calendar on startup.

Back