Collection of T-Shirts for in Game

I put toghter a T-Shirt mod for my self and as a few people thought it was cool, I thought I would upload it so every one can use it

Im going to throw in a few other T-Shirts im working on aswell just as a extra, dont expect any thing amasing this is first bit of clothing I have modifed for this game

The Saints Row Mods T-Shirt is finished but the others might be changed if I cba :p
I deffo want to work on the 'Ho-Ho-Ho' T-Shirt more tho then ill add it

AlsoI might mod the skull mask into a Guy Fawkes Mask

2cfuv4p.jpg

28gy0qa.jpg

mvouq8.jpg

5ydhth.jpg

Attachments

• Guy fawkes.rar
    842.2 KB · Views: 1,104
  • T Shirts.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,561
Last edited:
Glad to see you made the t-shirt graphics smaller. Looks 10x better now and more like a real t-shirt. :)

Glad to see you made the t-shirt graphics smaller. Looks 10x better now and more like a real t-shirt. :)
Thanks :), Ye it does look alot beter now, only downside is body mass effects the logos streching and warping so iv had to set all aspects to 0%

btw do you happen to know what the 'P' stands for in texture map terms e.g S=specular, N=normal and so on but I have no idea what P is thats what im using to apply the logo's see

Thanks :), Ye it does look alot beter now, only downside is body mass effects the logos streching and warping so iv had to set all aspects to 0%

btw do you happen to know what the 'P' stands for in texture map terms e.g S=specular, N=normal and so on but I have no idea what P is thats what im using to apply the logo's see

No idea. Might be something for the Ask Volition subforum.

oh man you getting my hopes up on that dlc i hope it is more epic then the etd one and hope this dlc brings back more characters like the etd did lol im so excited

Last edited:
If the texture has a 'P' in it's name I think it means that you can alter it's colour in game. It probably stands for something like pattern.

Nice work on those Tees there bro.:cool:
sr4TmodThmbsup.png sr4Tmodsprpl.png
Thanks for the info on the custmesh.str2 for the Old Steel shirt.
I retextured it as shown above and if you think it's good enough and would like to have it as an addition to your mod, let me know and it's yours.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back