Clothes Fixes + Extended Wardrobe (featuring the latest customization_items!)

Is this compatible with Expanded Arsenal? I can't seem to get them working together. The game ends up in an infinite load screen.
Yes, it is fully compatible with Expanded Arsenal Mod. Do you have any other clothes mods? It looks like a ASM_PC file conflict, you have to either remove all other ones or use ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe tool from Minimaul's Saints Row tool pack. Just extract the archive, launch it and pick Saints Row IV in the menu, it will detect your game folder and update all ASM_PC files automatically. :)

Yes, it is fully compatible with Expanded Arsenal Mod. Do you have any other clothes mods? It looks like a ASM_PC file conflict, you have to either remove all other ones or use ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe tool from Minimaul's Saints Row tool pack. Just extract the archive, launch it and pick Saints Row IV in the menu, it will detect your game folder and update all ASM_PC files automatically. :)
Either my uninstall/reinstall of everything fixed it, or that did. Either way, it's working perfectly now. Thanks. :)

I bought the game of the century edition cuz i didn't want to pay for each dlc separated. and i was trying to merge mods and comparing this mod with the customization_items from my patch_compressed.vpp_pc, and i saw mine have a lot more lines >_<, so my question is, is my customization_items more updated than this mod?, or the same?

I bought the game of the century edition cuz i didn't want to pay for each dlc separated. and i was trying to merge mods and comparing this mod with the customization_items from my patch_compressed.vpp_pc, and i saw mine have a lot more lines >_<, so my question is, is my customization_items more updated than this mod?, or the same?
Well, I cleaned up TableTemplates section of the file (it contains unused entries from older games/beta which are completely unnecessary so I got rid of them to make editing easier), that's why it's smaller. This mod is up to date, I used the latest 'customization_items.xtbl' from 'patch_compressed.vpp_pc' as the base.

Well, I cleaned up TableTemplates section of the file (it contains unused entries from older games/beta which are completely unnecessary so I got rid of them to make editing easier), that's why it's smaller. This mod is up to date, I used the latest 'customization_items.xtbl' from 'patch_compressed.vpp_pc' as the base.
Thank you very much! i was eating my nails thinking your response was going to take days. happy modding!

Is there a way I could make it so that the Steampunk pants don't have those studs on them? I really liked them the way they were before. (I find them kind of distracting now)

i added all the mods in the SR IV folder but when i load the game it crashes i have the saints row game of the year edition im not sure if thats the reason

Hi all, im having a minor issue with this mod. it works flawlessly but for some reason viewing steam workshop clothing in any form of wardrobe portal/store seems to be causing the game to crash.

i have tried multiple steam workshop clothing mods to test the crash and only have 1 installed currently which is: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1528561382&searchtext=

but the crash still persists, any pointers to what the problem could be would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

im new here so i would also like to say a big thank you to all involved in making these mods, they are fantastic!

Back