"Classic Saints Row 2"

I would but the issue is that in order for the new drugs and alcohol to appear I need to copy + paste the PRELOAD stuff (which I have previously mentioned) onto the CSR2's preload.

Unfortunately the game crashes when a muzzle flash is rendered when such an edit is done.

So basically having all the SR1 drugs is shelved ATM.
IIRC There should be some duplicates in the preload table files (like several entries for the knife, etc.) Maybe try making some room?

With the whole situation of how Saints Row 2 is, my lack of energy on working on this at the moment, and the inevitable PC update, I've decided to cancel this in it's current form.

When the new PC version gets released, it'll have all the bells and whistles that were advertised, among others, and most importantly: won't require GOTR, will be built from the ground up and you won't have to worry about any of GOTR's SR2 style conflicting additions, so you won't have to worry about Legal Lee replacing the driver homie, Aisha's home being a crib, Adidas logos, Septic Guns, replaced unlocks, millions of outfits etc

With the whole situation of how Saints Row 2 is, my lack of energy on working on this at the moment, and the inevitable PC update, I've decided to cancel this in it's current form.

When the new PC version gets released, it'll have all the bells and whistles that were advertised, among others, and most importantly: won't require GOTR, will be built from the ground up and you won't have to worry about any of GOTR's SR2 style conflicting additions, so you won't have to worry about Legal Lee replacing the driver homie, Aisha's home being a crib, Adidas logos, Septic Guns, replaced unlocks, millions of outfits etc
The mod sounded like it was going to be awesome, but I appreciate and fully understand what you're doing. Who knows what the future will bring.

I've implied it so far on the discord, but the good news is that I am restarting work on this using JUST the original_patch files, however there probably won't be a release until It gets ported to the eventually coming SR2 patch.

Features list isn't complete, but it'll encompass more than just a "SR1 stuff in SR2" but that's mostly basic, returning basic cut stuff, consistency fixes and QOL changes.

One of these being expanded car colour pools, which is a long way of saying there will be new car colours (all remakes of SR1 car colours) one of these is the addition of a proper "Black" colour for cars, all Police cars will use this over the Jet Black colour; including Ultor Interceptors, and FBI SUVs.
YcCqDaJ.png

Another update with very good news, an update will be coming soon as I consider this mod feature complete atm, I just need to run some tests (like starting a new game and getting all weapons to make "sure this shit is exactly stable"), release a beta to certain people, and finalize some permissions before I release this under a proper name (Original Gangstas of Stilwater '06 or just OGS)

I like the idea of having the weapon models being more varied, such as giving the Nuka Amigo a more appropriate design. However, the change within items_3d for the Nuka Amigo causes a save issue where the percentage goes into a very high number. I have not found a fix for it within items_3d except for removing the modifications you have done for the Nuka Amigo (might also affect the custom drug added, not sure since I removed that since I did not include the drug files due to them being apparently buggy) but if you reload your save, the issue seems to go away. However, if you accidentally override your save with this high percentage, it stays.

Last edited:
Back