Changing radio stations in Gat Out Of Hell - using your own music

It's always easy to second guess code that you weren't involved in developing so I apologize if I came off that way. Obviously there are business rules that mandate that specific version of wwise and the screw up was all on me for not being more thorough with that wwise setup. Great mod and great tool!
You'll have to try harder to annoy me ;) and thanks.

I'm trying to play this over Steam in-home streaming. Is there a way to turn on the custom radio using an XBOX-360 controller without having to go upstairs to my gaming PC and hitting the keys to turn on the radio?

I'm trying to play this over Steam in-home streaming. Is there a way to turn on the custom radio using an XBOX-360 controller without having to go upstairs to my gaming PC and hitting the keys to turn on the radio?

Should just be dpad right on the controller.

GOOH changed loads of keybindings and hid a bunch from the UI, that's why you can no longer do it via the controller.

Been getting this while the game crashes when I try to use the radio enabler.

[RadioEnabler] Opened log file.
[VersionDetect] Detected Saints Row: Gat out of Hell Steam - Patch #2.
[HookGame] Loading hooks and patches for Steam patch #2:
[HookGame] - hooking game loop...
[HookGame] - setting up Lua hooks...
[HookGame] - patching radio...
[HookGame] - disabling loading SRIV character...
[HookGame] - preventing character swap on co-op join...
[HookGame] - hooking window creation...
[Lua] vint button_animation: -1
[Lua] vint button_animation: -1
[Lua] vint Can't get actual size, element handle: 0 does not exist.
[Lua] vint Can't get actual size, element handle: 0 does not exist.
[Lua] vint image: nil
[Lua] vint amount 0

I don't even know what's going on here. am I doing something wrong?

Back