Cell phone problem/bug/somthing/new ?

Heya i played saint row the third completed it around 4 t imes , but in main save there problems with cell phone that i can call vehicle

any one know why its like i used it , i just log in game and i see it + i dont have vtol in cell phone

but there message that i got it inlocked alredy

btw this car delivery happpens afther DLC gangsta in space and genkibowl VII when i completed missions

sry for my bad english , all other save file where i didnt did new missions DLC i got car delivery working fine

Attachments

• 2012-05-27_00001.jpg
    2012-05-27_00001.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 439
It's a known vanilla bug with many complaints about it on the official Volition forums. I'm not sure if there's any fix.

I think you can repair this situation by manually editing your save file. I haven't seen an entry disappear after it used to be there, but it's probably caused by the same thing as the other phone bugs. My explanation of the format can be seen here: http://saintsrow.com/community/go/t...05727/Cant_call_Pierce_or_Shaundi_for_back-up...

You need to set the vtol entry to 01, but i don't know which that is, which means you'll have to experiment.

Back