Call for mods

Not sure if you saw, but I have this in the latest build. I'm hoping to get that pushed out "soon".

Also I want to thank you again for you mod. It made me realize yet another spot in code where we depend on things that aren't mod friendly. The weapon costume table had a required field of index. That would never work with mods, so I've changed it to be an optional index. You can put in -1 or just leave it blank and the game will put it in there wherever it will fit. That reminds me, I need to increase the max number of costumes allowed per weapon...

I'm glad I could help. If you want, I could upload a newer version of my mod that adds some alternative skins to choose from.

I'm glad I could help. If you want, I could upload a newer version of my mod that adds some alternative skins to choose from.
I'm up for anything. Soon you guys will be uploading to Steam Workshop for these tests. So close we can taste it.

Edit: Just so you know, the skateboard generates some complaints in the code about it missing a secondary hand tag. I assume this is in the model itself though, but with the new tools maybe you can fix that.

Last edited:
flow.jpg

A possibility for a mod would be able to call store screens from cell screens.
e.g
I mod in a new menu into the cell_main() (Like i have done in Gat out of Hell to reintroduce old menus like cheats)
Then I would be able to call:
hud_push_screen("store_common", SYNC_ALL)
hud_push_screen("store_tattoo", SYNC_ALL)
and it would then close the cell_main() and load into Rusty's Needle.

In the attached cell_extras taken from Gat out of Hell you can see that I have tried some tests such as:
elseif state == ID_TEST then
pop_screen() -- cell phone
pop_screen() -- cell main
pop_screen() -- cell main
pop_screen() -- cell fore/background
sandboxplus_message(" Disable zombie spawning")
push_screen("store_common", SYNC_ALL)
push_screen("store_weapon", SYNC_ALL)
which I have tried to make it pop all of the cell screens and then load into Friendly Fire but with no result.

Already talked about this in https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/loading-store-menu-from-hub-menu.9016/
so now with this new modding beta patch and new changes coming with it i thought now would be a good time to see if this is possible.

===========================XTBL Suggestion=========================================
I would like to use player_creation.xtbl and also player_creation_normal_maps.xtbl.

Attachments

• cell_extras.lua
    6.7 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
Wanna try if updating the steam workshop page works without any problems? Have a newer version of my skateboard mod, featuring new skins, names, descriptions and ui icons.

v2_screens (1).jpg

v2_screens (2).jpg

Attachments

• skateboard_mod_v2.vpp_pc
    1.7 MB · Views: 388
Back