Broken Items, Missing Textures, Etc.

Could you try fixing the presidential suit jacket? It's clipping with most of the pants.
And hey! you're doing a fantastic job, and I appreciate it dearly! ^^
This is a mesh issue. Report it to Volition.

Patches have a long lead time currently especially with DLC work going on currently. The DLC patches are mostly for DLC things and they don't like taking bug fixes in them for stability reasons. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what patch will have what fix or how long you might have to wait.

Patches have a long lead time currently especially with DLC work going on currently. The DLC patches are mostly for DLC things and they don't like taking bug fixes in them for stability reasons. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what patch will have what fix or how long you might have to wait.

but cool thing is your here and reading the meshes issue we are finding. which is awesome :D

Game: Saints Row: The Third (PC)
Item: Goth Lyfe Pants
Problem: Ass clipping through skirt
Example:
theresyerproblem-jpg.4370

How to fix:
1) Unpack misc_tables.vpp_pc with https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/extracting-an-individual-packfile.3189/
2) find the file customization_items.xtbl
3) Copy this file to the root of Saints Row game folder.
3) Open with notepad, find the item cf_nlmc_lbdy_m_skirtpants
4) navigate through the line untill you find the block <Obscured_VIDs>........</Obscured_VIDs>
5) Add inside that block <Obscured_VID><VID>16</VID></Obscured_VID> to make pelvis body part invisible.
6) Save (if you use notepad, see that the extention is right, .xtbl not .txt)

This solves the problem. There is still a bug that when running thighs clip through the skirt in the front, but I didn't bother fixing that 'coz we don't see it in the game most of the time anyway. The most annoying part, i.e. pink ass clipping through skirt is now gone.
Same can be done with SRIV goth costume, I expect, but note that pants can't be found there separately, so you'll have to google the name of an item (costume) to make it work. But as the mesh seems to be the same, it should work. The solution for this costume was added earlier in this thread, but was reported not working for whatever reasons I don't know.

Thought I'd share this solution seeing I couldn't find it anywhere and had to figure it out myself.

Last edited:
E5260AA6EA7A7B6A3B561085FD8C439EF94CE139
297794637ADA8CAD827F6D47A23B833CA27CC06C

I'm pretty sure these aren't supposed to be grey. What information do you guys need? As of the moment of this post these are the only 2 things I've found with this texture issue, the other 2 monster trucks are fine.

Back