Broken Items, Missing Textures, Etc.

wow this is great. im glad people are reporting these findings. i didnt think this thread would catch on this fast

Oh, my god! This is a wonderful thread!!

And I just remembered that there are a few other costumes/suits that have rather annoying bugs to them. Should I take screenies; or has Mikado's SRIC Clothes Fixes mod fixed most of those?

Anyway, no matter that I've fixed some bug with my mod, you should report the error(s).

Last edited:
Another issue that I've tried to fix, but without succes ...

It's the Wild child skirt.
When your in the store/warbrobe, it's ok, there no problem.
2013-09-06_00003.jpg
But when you are outside ... There are like a duplicate of the tights but without texture. Something strange, it's black when it's night and blue when it's day :confused:.
2013-09-06_00004.jpg 2013-09-06_00005.jpg

Btw, sorry for the double post.

Another issue that I've tried to fix, but without succes ...

It's the Wild child skirt.
When your in the store/warbrobe, it's ok, there no problem.
View attachment 4458
But when you are outside ... There are like a duplicate of the tights but without texture. Something strange, it's black when it's night and blue when it's day :confused:.
View attachment 4459 View attachment 4460

Btw, sorry for the double post.
I 've found (more or less) a fix for this issue.
Earlier I 've tried to work around this by using the SR3 files of the 'wild child pants'. But unfortunatly this led to frequent gamecrashes. After long searching the answer to the cause of it seemed more obvious than I thought.
When you search through the 'customize_item.vpp_pc' pack, you 'll also notice unpacked versions of the .cmorph_pc files and I always ignored those while they need to be added into the SR4 root folder as well.

In short: Copy the files in attachment into the SR4 root folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV) and the issue should be fixed.
Do mind that when you combine this with other clothing mods, that the 'customize_item.asm_pc' always needs to be updated.

Attachments

• wild child pants glitch fix.7z
    780.1 KB · Views: 491
I 've found (more or less) a fix for this issue.
Earlier I 've tried to work around this by using the SR3 files of the 'wild child pants'. But unfortunatly this led to frequent gamecrashes. After long searching the answer to the cause of it seemed more obvious than I thought.
When you search through the 'customize_item.vpp_pc' pack, you 'll also notice unpacked versions of the .cmorph_pc files and I always ignored those while they need to be added into the SR4 root folder as well.

In short: Copy the files in attachment into the SR4 root folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV) and the issue should be fixed.
Do mind that when you combine this with other clothing mods, that the 'customize_item.asm_pc' always needs to be updated.

I've done the same thing as you (import from SR3) but ... I wasn't thinking that the duplicates .cmorph_pc files went correct the problem. :eek:
Anyway, good job ;).
So I think I'll combine this with my mod (you'll be in the credits, of course).

Last edited:
Could you try fixing the presidential suit jacket? It's clipping with most of the pants.

And hey! you're doing a fantastic job, and I appreciate it dearly! ^^

Attachments

• clip.png
    clip.png
    458.5 KB · Views: 625
Back