Bright Lights, Purple City

i agree with this too and can't wait till its finished, if possible please let me know when its up and finished im looking forward to this mod

i agree with this too and can't wait till its finished, if possible please let me know when its up and finished im looking forward to this mod
I may have to wait for more tools to come out. I'm pretty sure that in order to get the remaining blue bits on towers and whatnot to turn purple I'm going to have to modify the textures directly. If that's the case I don't even know how to find the textures, much less edit them.

That's assuming color isn't something that can be set by the mesh, like in Fallout 3/New Vegas and some other games. If that's the case then I definitely have to wait for more tools to come out.

Basically what I'm saying is if anybody knows anything more about the blue textures on the towers, tell me. :p

yukichigai do you got anymore plans for other awsome mods the mods your coming out with are awsome. I would love to see more mods on you porting stuff from saints row 3 and other stuff:) Can't wait to see more.

WOW now it's very Cyberpunk

I may have to wait for more tools to come out. I'm pretty sure that in order to get the remaining blue bits on towers and whatnot to turn purple I'm going to have to modify the textures directly. If that's the case I don't even know how to find the textures, much less edit them.

That's assuming color isn't something that can be set by the mesh, like in Fallout 3/New Vegas and some other games. If that's the case then I definitely have to wait for more tools to come out.

Basically what I'm saying is if anybody knows anything more about the blue textures on the towers, tell me. :p
maybe sdk help you i wish

Back