Boss Factory modding

Just scan initial value, than change it and scan again, change, scan,... until you get a few results
i found the way, all i had to do was change the value to float, after changing the value and then scanning until i got the values that didnt change anymore no matter how many times i scanned and changed the boob size slider i was able to hack booba, all i had to do was change the value that i got all at once finally and when i changed the boob size value all i did was change the figure slider and then change back to the original figure slider when to booba updated from me doing it, the way i scanned was unknown initial and exact value AND float, i recommend you use hotkeys, hotkey on changed value and hotkey on unchanged value

Last edited:
i found the way, all i had to do was change the value to float, after changing the value and then scanning until i got the values that didnt change anymore no matter how many times i scanned and changed the boob size slider i was able to hack booba, all i had to do was change the value that i got all at once finally and when i changed the boob size value all i did was change the figure slider and then change back to the original figure slider when to booba updated from me doing it, the way i scanned was unknown initial and exact value AND float, i recommend you use hotkeys, hotkey on changed value and hotkey on unchanged value
Yeah, the value for boob size isn't really hard to find but the thing is, personally I don't need or want bigger boobs but I'd like to build and figure values beyond slider limits. In my initial test I did find some values which gave me interesting but inconsistent results.

Might look into it more later. Or I'll just wait for the actual modders to do their magic after release.

Umm yeah... that's something alright. :D

1660927479792.png

Yeah, the value for boob size isn't really hard to find but the thing is, personally I don't need or want bigger boobs but I'd like to build and figure values beyond slider limits. In my initial test I did find some values which gave me interesting but inconsistent results.

Might look into it more later. Or I'll just wait for the actual modders to do their magic after release.
If it's not hard to find then mind explaining how to find the booby value in CE please? Because the explanation you quoted makes no sense.

BTW I already tried searching for it with 2-Byte/4-Byte/8-Byte/Float values and I didn't find anythiing.

Last edited:
I appreciate that but I'd like to actually learn how to do it.
Set your boob size to 100. Search for float value 1.

Decrease boob size in game, search for "decreased value" with CE. Make sure to press "Next scan" button. Increase boob size in game, search for "increased value" with CE. Repeat this until you have like below 200 results or something.

Add them to the list and start testing which one changes the size in game. This is easier if you have the game in windowed mode so you can see both the game and CE. Or even better, if you have two monitors just run CE in the other one.

Decrease boob size in game, search for "decreased value" with CE. Make sure to press "Next scan" button. Increase boob size in game, search for "increased value" with CE. Repeat this until you have like below 200 results or something.

Add them to the list and start testing which one changes the size in game. This is easier if you have the game in windowed mode so you can see both the game and CE. Or even better, if you have two monitors just run CE in the other one.
I did just that and found 4 float values that changes upon changing the chest slider but there's no visible changes if I manually change their values.

Edit: I had to save after applying to see the changes, this video was a great help!

Last edited:

Hello there TheAncientOne I was able to find the boobs address (for me it was a double), but I have a different problem. When I change the value it updates just the slider but the size of the character model stays the same. Do you have any idea how to force the character size to be updated with the value from the slider?

Also for the people who look for values, I searched with "Value between..." in CE and if the size was set to 100 I searched for 99 and 101 so a float would fit in between. From there you just repeat the process with different values going with 1 above and below.

Hello there TheAncientOne I was able to find the boobs address (for me it was a double), but I have a different problem. When I change the value it updates just the slider but the size of the character model stays the same. Do you have any idea how to force the character size to be updated with the value from the slider?

Also for the people who look for values, I searched with "Value between..." in CE and if the size was set to 100 I searched for 99 and 101 so a float would fit in between. From there you just repeat the process with different values going with 1 above and below.
I'm not really one to give much advice on this. I haven't yet figured out why my edited values won't save into boss files. They simply revert to original max values on next load. Not that I've even put time to figuring it out, just been playing the game.

Back