Boss Factory modding

It should be one of the links
They both lead to ThomasJepp Tools, one's a download to the releases and the other is the source code.
Screenshot 01.png

Screenshot 02.png

Screenshot 03.png

Files of the extractor should look like this
1655103817625.png

Even if it has SaintsRow in the name it works with AoM and Reboot files

FWIW: after downloading the agentsofmayhem branch of the tools, taking several hours to get VS2019 working (protip: on my install, the NuGet settings were horked so it couldn't get any of the external dependencies like lz4 et al), building, and finally invoking the tools I get

$ ./ThomasJepp.SaintsRow-rev000/ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfile 'C:\apps\SaintsRowBossFactory\sr5\data\sr_cust_demo\sr_cust_demo.vpp_pc' 'c:\bleh' Extracting C:\apps\SaintsRowBossFactory\sr5\data\sr_cust_demo\sr_cust_demo.vpp_pc to c:\bleh. [1/203] Extracting data\sr_cust_demo\audio\1001118263.wem_pad... error!

will try rebuilding with HEAD and see if that improves things, I guess

Unfortunately, HEAD just bombs out with `Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: Unsupported packfile version: 0011`. Back to staring at the aom branch and figuring out how to try and integrate it, I suppose; it doesn't apply cleanly.

Just a desclaimer: if you find antything interesting in the files like "spoilers" of the final game don't post them on the forums. It's also a little bit risky posting your findings on other social media sites like Twitter if you don't want to get into trouble with Deep Silver and Volition

Back