Bloodsucker Pack Port (Guide)

Still get a neck crack, rain did you copy the dlc from steam to?
alright i have one last thing i can do but when i tried it before the ability was locked and said "requires level 1" even though i was already level 39. but i guess i will give it a shot again. and what do you mean by that?

alright i have one last thing i can do but when i tried it before the ability was locked and said "requires level 1" even though i was already level 39. but i guess i will give it a shot again. and what do you mean by that?
Did you copy any file from your owned dlc (bloodsucker) from the old saint row 3 to the remaster cause maybe that was is missing.

Still get a neck crack, rain did you copy the dlc from steam to?

Files I mean

Oh and I did check both gang abilities and abilties

no go.
all the files were already in the remaster. i didnt copy anything other than the unlockable.... which should be working

Ok this bizzare not only don't have it locked but I don't it listed at all. I swear to god I have all the dlcs for steam on the old game I'll post a screenshot if you want me to. Which leads me to believe i'm missing something on my end.

Ok this bizzare not only don't have it locked but I don't it listed at all. I swear to god I have all the dlcs for steam on the old game I'll post a screenshot if you want me to. Which leads me to believe i'm missing something on my end.
do you still have the respect_levels.xtbl?

looking into it currently. I am sorry guys. i do not know what the difference is

Back