Bloodshed Mod

i have found a solution for my problem.
If you think, like me, that the gang shotgun it's unlrealistic with this mod, you cant remove this flag:

<Flag>gibs victims</Flag>

from the weapon:

<Weapon><Name>Shotgun-Gang</Name>

in the weapons.xtbl

you can also use it in other weapons if you want to make ppl explode with just shoot at them.

Cheers!

I just tried the mod, and the RPG gibs people, but the shotgun doesn't... Why not? I want the shotguns to gib people when I kill them at point blank with one :(

in 1st post it states...
"depending on if you already have a weapons.xtbl mod and don't know how to merge them:
how exactly does one merge these type of files?

in 1st post it states...
"depending on if you already have a weapons.xtbl mod and don't know how to merge them:
how exactly does one merge these type of files?

Winmerge is the best friend of anyone trying to merge files:
http://winmerge.org/

haha, yep. i just got winmerge about half hour after i posted. i've figured out how to compare, but not to merge the 2 yet. still messin w/ it. why can't it just have a damn "MERGE" button lol. thanks

haha, yep. i just got winmerge about half hour after i posted. i've figured out how to compare, but not to merge the 2 yet. still messin w/ it. why can't it just have a damn "MERGE" button lol. thanks

You should just have highlighted lines in each file showing the difference. Find the line you want to copy over and right click on it and then either copy to the left or copy to the right. It couldn't be any easier. If the table files have been reformated it might be an issue though since you would see all sorts of differences in spacing and things. That's a real problem with table files that aren't formatted at all in vanilla and certain modders reformat them in certain ways. weapons.xtbl and customization_items.xtbl are the two big culprits there. If you do have issues like that then try loading both table files in notepad++ and using the XML Tools plugin to do pretty print with line breaks. That way both table files will be formatted the same way and it will be a million times easier to visually see the differences in winmerge.

Hope that all made sense. My eyes (and brain) are all fuzzy from playing Blue Dragon on 360 all evening. Yeah, lttp and all that.

ah, thanks! yeah that's part of the problem, 1 file has nice neat columns and the other simple straight horizontal lines that go on forever. tho strangely when i just did simple cut n paste, adding a long straight lines to the columns, it worked. i'll get that xml plugin. unfortunately after looking at the files it looks like some use the exact same lines. like shotgun blah blah, and shotgun blah blah blah. that won't work to use like shotgun anim pistol AND shotgun anim shotgun. rough examples. i'm not home now to look. but won't stuff like that conflict?

Back