Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

I redid the texturing on the dark blue eyes. They used to have a purple color to them like this:
pc_eye_darkblue.tga.png

They now look like this :
Finishedproduct.png

Here is how they look in game:
Screenshot10418.jpg

Attachments

• eye_dark_blue.str2_pc
    23.6 KB · Views: 521
Is that white v supposed to be on the outer left thigh? Also some black on inner thigh of left leg and in between the two straps on the inner thigh of the right leg. if those could be fixed would look much better but good work none the less.
View attachment 12205 View attachment 12206 View attachment 12207
The white is a Viking tattoo off the original outfit if you look at the picture I posted. The black between the straps I will have to look into. Thank you for pointing it out;). This is why I need people to test my mods lol.

If anyone is interested here is a collection of realistic eye retextures in progress. If anyone would be kind enough to test them for me and let me know if I did any major errors. Here is a small start on the project. It is simple copy and paste to game. If you have a customize_player.asm_pc in your game already, no worries simple copy and replace then update the asm and all is well.
Screenshot5298.jpg
Screenshot7272.jpg
Screenshot12783.jpg
Screenshot13146.jpg
Screenshot13592.jpg
Screenshot14161.jpg

Attachments

• Viper's Realistic Eye Textures.rar
    74.1 KB · Views: 413
id like to see a mod where you can look over the characters i think it would be left shoulder... the character would be on the right side of the screen instead of the left ya know what i mean?

Back