Bigger, Blacker Holes (Bonus of hella more explosions)

can you merge the black hole dead time with black hole explode time ??? pretty please ;)
oh , and the blackhole when i shoot explode very close to me , can you change it ??? many thanks :)

Oh I should have been clear.

Longer you hold the fire button, the further it goes.

I tried setting it up so that you could guide it and it would follow your mouse but I wasn't able to figure it out.

Also, I'm not sure I understand your request, could you clarify it?

It seems like your weapons xtbl is missing a lot of entries changed by the most recent patch, which includes references to upcoming DLC. Things like a North Pole bat of some sort, and something involving a sleigh, along with references to "DLC1" through "DLC5." Might want to make sure you have the latest weapons.xtbl extracted.

Oh I should have been clear.

Longer you hold the fire button, the further it goes.

I tried setting it up so that you could guide it and it would follow your mouse but I wasn't able to figure it out.

Also, I'm not sure I understand your request, could you clarify it?

the black hole is not totaly suck everything in it , still miss a few car , few zin troops , or a police officer, and i want , that black hole is completely suck everything . Can you fix that ???
and as you see , i don't like tiny black hole . so ... if you can fix it , fix it
But this MOD is awsome !!!!!

hi it's i'think your mod is amazing but i've got something similar to your :D or vice versa but nevermind i would like to ask about what you edited in tweak.xtbl and in weapons :D

Back