Here's a version I modified a while back to make it much more fun. This version removes all the screen effects, HUD text, and markers from avatar rampage mode, and enables radar and notoriety. Now you can fight the cops or other gangs as the avatar! Using this mod with my weapons mod is highly recommended, as it contains lots of tweaks to the avatar weapons, which are quite feeble in vanilla SR3.

How to install:

Drop the file here:

(Your Gentlemen of Steelport folder)/optional_mod_stuff/sr3_city_0.vpp.pc/avatar_rampage

Overwrite the file (m16_modal) that's currently in there, and then open up GoS and build a new patch with avatar rampage selected along with your other mods. Avatar rampage can be found inside category #8 in the GoS menu. After installing GoS, start the "deckers.die" mission, and go to Kinzie's place.

Bugs/issues:
-If the avatar falls into water, weird things will happen with your weapons. You'll have to restart the mission if you go into the water by accident.

Updated 1/26/2013: Updated to version 4: Added the door choice system back in.

View attachment 542 View attachment 543

Hi there shitface, do you have a version of your v4 avatar rampage mod that doesn't require GoS? (ie. Simply paste it into root folder like mrturkleton's V2)

EDIT: didn't realize im replying to a
message 7 years ago $$

EDIT2 : I got it solved. Used Viper's ASM updater to update stream_grid & vint_doc_containers in idol's mission replay v8 with the m16_modal replaced with shitface's V4

Last edited:
if only there was a possiballity of having giant size where you can smash cars peds pick theme up eating them and destroying buildings that could of been so cool

Back