All New Character Customization

Can i leave little request?
Is it possible to recreate here full body tattoes from SR2?
like this one:
23B284EB21D0E3DDC53B483C0F01B11EC03616B2

Id wanted to fully recreate my sr2 char in later game, but missing those tattoes... and my hnads seems not straight enough to do it myself.. :(

Is this the kind of thing you were after? I tracked down the original texture in number 2 but unfortunately the skin is quite hard to work with in the third. I gave it a go and put my own spin on it, I hope it was what you were looking for.

arioh.jpg

If you do like it I can upload the file.

I know that a lot of comments for most mods are people who can't get it to work for one reason or another, and this one is no different. This is by no means a rant or anything, but could I ask something of those people who have downloaded this mod and got it working. Are the instructions and the other documentation good enough? I know that there are players from other countries so there may be a language barrier but that is not always the case.

Is this the kind of thing you were after? I tracked down the original texture in number 2 but unfortunately the skin is quite hard to work with in the third. I gave it a go and put my own spin on it, I hope it was what you were looking for.

If you do like it I can upload the file.
I assume that alterations are because that was impossible to recreate it fully?
Coz i see that cross is missing from right shoulder and back is completly different.
But anyway its looks great ^_^
Under spoiler i placed screenshots from all sides for ref.
5A240A1D2335800DAD16A85B52890C36D4CC9BFA

72C2D12FB1FA56B44A43405A753BBBD9B0768456

3D069B857A0A21506F265553AC7CB4131E59860D

AB1394058B4E584251DE28A58F4440B4DBED4F0C

Hey , i have a Question.

When i start the programm i choosed : Start Brand new Build->Select all basic and continue->Add every Page from 1 till 25 with "Select Page" ->Build cache.
But in the Game i dont have "so many" more optiones to customize from Rustys Needle or other shops.
Did i miss something ?

Last edited:
I assume that alterations are because that was impossible to recreate it fully?
Coz i see that cross is missing from right shoulder and back is completly different.

When I did the first one I could find the texture in the files but strangely not in the game, so I had no reference. Now that you provided me with some pictures I was able to fill in some blanks. I think it's a lot closer to the original but I still had to adjust it slightly as the areas on the back and the shoulders are hard to work with. What do you think?

arioh1.jpg

In SR2 such tribal body tattoes placed in strange place - Nobody Loves Me shop (shop sells alot of badass tattoes ^_^).
That tattoe (Tribal 8) from my request is listed in Upper Body in Overshirts category
6BCFFDF196C024CA5D906AA907ECDD4349C779B9

Looks great ^_^
Cant wait to see it ingame. Also im curious, can you continue design on rest of body? :) To make fully tribal look. ( i prefer such tattoes FAR more tahn graphical, wich currently in game :) )
Also id like to get dds files, to make versions of it for SR4 and SR GOOH
Also here is my char both, for SR3 and SR4 , who based on sliders from SR2, and for whom i want such tattoes.

https://www.saintsrow.com/community/characters/details/126189321734039689
https://www.saintsrow.com/community/characters/details/126189321734039707

Last edited:
I know that a lot of comments for most mods are people who can't get it to work for one reason or another, and this one is no different. This is by no means a rant or anything, but could I ask something of those people who have downloaded this mod and got it working. Are the instructions and the other documentation good enough? I know that there are players from other countries so there may be a language barrier but that is not always the case.

I can confirm that the mod is working perfectly for me. English is my main language so I can't comment on it being hard for people with English as a secondary language but I can say the I didn't have much trouble at all installing it. It's really just a matter of getting used to the way the mod is installed (as a patch file) since 95% of mods on here just use the simple drag and drop method.

sorry to bring up topic again, but is there any progress about mine request?

Sorry about that, I've been away and I meant to upload the progress before I went. In the folder is the skin that appeared in the pictures and also a dds of the tattoo itself so you can apply it to your other skins as requested. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• SR2BodTatt.7z
    516.6 KB · Views: 503
Back