AFK until 3/24

Idol Ninja is right it might be good if you want cold weather but when it come to roads its trouble and if it snows real bad you can get snowed in your house.

Just imagine that you're back in the desert, except everything's white! If you were from Arizona that might just sound like paradise.

Depends on what part of Arizona you are talking about.

The Flagstaff area get a lot of snow, while Phoenix usually gets none.

In case anyone hasn't seen Twitter yet, I have accepted a full time position with Deep Silver Volition and relocated to Champaign, IL. As part of the move, I'll be stepping down as an administrator of saintsrowmods.com, but will still be posting, and offering technical help as an official Volition employee. Minimaul, Corrodias, and Arglaar will still be maintaining the forum and available if you need any kind of assistance with your account or any other moderator related tasks.

I'm going to be extremely busy with my new job duties over the coming months, but still plan on modding and releasing stuff in my spare time. As a gift to the community, I'm opening all my mod releases for public use. Feel free to use anything I've done (Sandbox+, Gentlemen of Steelport/Row, etc) as a base to work from in creating your own new releases. No permission or credit is necessary.

Regarding the upcoming SDK and tool releases, I'm also going to be closely involved in getting these finalized and pushed out to the community. I know that everyone has been extremely patient while we have been working behind the scenes to make it happen, and hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!

Hey, congratulations. Good to see that your years of dedication to the Saints Row franchise have been rewarded with a full time gig, you're living the dream now!

Just don't forget about us...

Part of this gig is being able to interact with the rest of the Volition crew on a daily basis and try to push out the tools that everyone has been waiting on.

Modding is my first love and in my blood. I'll never forget about you guys. :)

Part of this gig is being able to interact with the rest of the Volition crew on a daily basis and try to push out the tools that everyone has been waiting on.

Modding is my first love and in my blood. I'll never forget about you guys. :)

If by "interact", you mean "threaten with The Penetrator" I approve 100%. You should also pitch the idea of selling my mods as DLC packs, I could really use some more money, my alcohol supply is low again.

Can't wait for the SDK to be out so I can finally release a 100% bug free version of my SR4 NPC mod.

Back