action_play_synced how it works?

This is official documentation, on first look it's simle but then i set attacker as LOCAL_PLAYER, victim as FOLLOWER1 and anim name from anim_synced.xtbl I get nothing
Code:
-- Make a pair of humans play an animation.  This function blocks
--
-- attacker:            (string) name of attacker
-- victim:                 (string) name of victim
-- anim_name:            (string) name of synced animation
-- start_nav_name:      (string, optional) name of the nav point with which to orient the synced animation
-- sync_type:            (integer, optional) synchronization type (SYNC_LOCAL = affects local player, SYNC_REMOTE = affects remote player, or SYNC_ALL = affects both players; defaults to SYNC_ALL)
--
-- NB: This function will still block until the animation actually starts playing.
--
function action_play_synced(attacker, victim, anim_name, start_nav, warp_to_nav, sync_type, percentage)

Have you tried 2 npcs?
How to get nps's name? I did't find any code that get pedestrian's names and then use them as argument. I worked with some engines, pedestrian there had constant name + dynamic index so I simply don't know how to get it in SR4.
I found something but as I understand this function get some nearest pedestrians and gives them names: NPC1, NPC2, NPC3
Code:
-- Add members to the player's party.
--
-- names:    (one or more strings) names of NPCs to add to the player's party
-- player:    (string, optional) name of the player to add party members to (defaults to closest player)
--
-- This function will automatically dismiss followers to make room for the specified NPCs.
--
-- Example:
--
--        party_add("NPC1", "NPC2", "NPC3")
--
-- Adds three NPCs to the closeset player’s party, "NPC1", "NPC2", and "NPC3".
--
function party_add(...)
In the mission all characters has some variable that was prescribed in chz files and lua code simply use this variables in fuctions.

Back