About Johnny Gat - there is somebody that don't care about him that much?

Curious, I really enjoy the relationship between the characters, and I really like my character too. Kinsie and Matt don't exactly dominate in their roles, since others are capable too, its more so their personality and interests.
Often Kinsie talks about things that are incoherent or out of place, this doesn't instantly equal superior than everyone intelligence and a free pass to insult everyone, it should just be her personality and how she views things.. The personalities between the cast seem to work well.
I don't want my character degraded honestly, I don't ever think about being a lone badass of everything ever, more so just showing skill and personality, and relationship with the characters I like. The bosses personality is up to you, if it wasn't, it wouldn't as be fun.

Last edited:
Curious, I really enjoy the relationship between the characters, and I really like my character too. Kinsie and Matt don't exactly dominate in their roles, since others are capable too, its more so their personality and interests.
Often Kinsie talks about things that are incoherent or out of place, this doesn't instantly equal superior than everyone intelligence and a fress pass to insult everyone, it should just be her personality and how she views things.. The personalities between the cast seem to work well.
I don't want my character degraded honestly, I don't ever think about being a lone badass of everything ever, more so just showing skill and personality, and relationship with the characters I like. The bosses personality is up to you, if it wasn't, it wouldn't as be fun.

This pretty much sums it up for me too. I really enjoy the gang and I also love the fact that Gat is an Asian-American who is a badass, and not a geek or any other cliched role often given to Asians, unless they are fortunate enough to be a Kung Fu mastah, direct from China. I also love the fact that Shaundi has grown up and is more of a bitch than a laid back burnout. I dig the Saints as they are now, I guess. :)

I think gat was made to appeal to Asian gamers and thus rake in the yen.
Am i wrong ? :)
I find it hard to like him ,so i play as female.

Gat is simply one of those characters who 'punch before think'. It's very common out there.

Usually this type of character is in the form of Oleg-kind, but then again, Oleg's character is different than typical brutes. Oleg is "smart and strong".

His actions are not a problem so much.
I just have a prob. getting on board with a character who to me is so bland and unappealing looks wise.
Maybe it's a tribal thing.
I like Jackie Chan,cool guy :)
Gat makes me think "yuk,don't like him"
I suppose it's one of things about empathizing with a character ,i get zero,minus zero from Gat.

Last edited:
Johnny Gat is the best character I've known in my life!
He's just like, Superhuman with Angel Wings, Super Powers, He also survives deferent kills like:
Jyunichi's Sword Kill
Phillipe's Knife Kill
Woah!
Aisha is dead :(
But the boss rescued her from the coming death in 2D Sidescroller!

Finally someone is sharing their thoughts on that fancy "tough guy", I hate him so much to the point to ignore him, is just an waste of semen that fucker, Naming himself as "baddest motherfucker" for me just makes me feel indifferent to his appereance on any saints row game. he puts himself above your closest significant's others like Pierce, Kinzie or Shaundi. And that, is pretty dissapointing.
PS: I know it is a game, but CMMON' , There's a tons of more bad ass and charismatic guys than Johnny (Max Payne, Big Boss, Nathan Drake and many others)

get

It's just hilarious how far people are taking this.

Back