A Requiem for a Steelport Hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I don't ever post here I just kinda follow threads and what ever, but since I found a mod on Fallout that I think is the most amazing thing ever I figured I'd bring up the idea here.

In Fallout 3 and NV there is a mod called A Requiem for the Capital Wasteland which allows you to start at Fallout 3 do all of the quest lines and story, explore the capital wastes, and so on so forth from start to finish on the NV engine, and when I played it there was an access point that you entered that would bring you to the NV setting and you could do everything there with the FO3 items you picked up and looted and with a character that's already been broke in.

I was wondering if SR3 and 4 could potentially do that down the line when modding becomes more advanced for the game, I think it would be fantastic to start at the beginning of SR3 do the entire story on the SR4 engine with all the guns and clothing options from both, with all the cars from both, and then at a certain point after the last quest have a prompt quest that would bring you to SR4's storyline and setting and have it so you can prompt back and forth with the quest to the two different versions of Steelport.

Maybe this is just wishful thinking but I've got my fingers crossed.

We have talked with Volition at length about porting assets between the Saints Row games, and while they will allow things like clothing, cars, guns, npcs, etc they will not allow a full port of the game itself including missions.

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back