A fix for menthe sr-tools.

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by Simonlsp, Dec 20, 2020.

1. then you need to look up one of those tutorials that focus on disabling a bunch of windows 10 features.

2. Believe it or not, I did since day 1 I got Win10 years and yet still Win10 bypass and act on my back.
    Man, it is like a virus!

But made me think if it will be smart just ask someone to unpack the asset, because I only care for the textures, not the models.

3. You need to install xdg-open to run anywhere, which I failed to mention, sorry.
    The command is:
    sudo apt-get install xdg-utils​
    Already updated the protocol.

4. In fact, you only need a https server to host these files, you could use IIS on windows instead, but it's more complicated.

5. thanks for all the info man i appreciate it very much!

in that case, im not sure what other option is there. however, i will try and look for that video that helps with such issues you are having.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2021
  6. Don't worry, you don't need to try it.

But taking the time and asking something out of the topic, but for quickly get an answer from the Moderator:

It is illegal or not allowed by the rules if I made a thread asking to anyone it can to unpack an archive of the Remastered version only for get the texture?

I just want to know that. And uf not, for erase the data because it is heavy. (300mb of the Customizer, but still is a lot for me).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice