A few requests

That reminds me, play Snatch with the Bear APC, easy as hell, especially with GOTR which gives it rockets.
As for mayhem, as soon as you hear their sirens, look around where it's coming from and kill the drivers with the rocketlauncher by shooting the front of the vehicle.

Where use Bear APC:
- Snatch
- Mayhem
- Drive-by diversion
- Fuzz
- everything that needs to be shot down, sans helicopters

Did you say 'Mayhem?' Just steal a Bear APC and run over fences. The difficulty will drop from hard to childishly easy. :)
Also, police and gangs tend to run you over from 3rd notoriety level.
Bears aren't guaranteed to spawn, though. And some arcas don't have many groups of fences like the Factories district

Bears aren't guaranteed to spawn, though. And some arcas don't have many groups of fences like the Factories district
Do you want an easy Bear? Hold up any shop in Saint's Row district (the one with Ultor). Bears spawn in roadblocks at 3-star police notoriety.
There's plenty of fences to raise the combo in Factories.

I found out something. Cops will try to run you over even if you're in a vehicle, which can seriously mess up your combo and prevent you from driving in a straight line

In most cases, you don't even need to run over the fences. Shooting them with a mounted machine gun also works.

In most cases, you don't even need to run over the fences. Shooting them with a mounted machine gun also works.
I know that. But the majority at the Factories district aren't since they're chain-link

Back