A few requests

I bought Saints Row 2 off of Steam because it was on sale and there are a few things that I'd like:

First is better helicopter handling. If possible, maybe that would stop making the vehicle flip 180-degrees when tapping on a roof;

Second is easier activities. Some get way too difficult right after level 3 (Example: Fight Club, Mayhem, Insurance Fraud) while others are difficult from the start (Example: Snatch, Crowd Control). The activity FUZZ has a very difficult objective that seems to be what stops me from completing it: the "Skaters" crime, which would be doable if Satchel Charges weren't recommended;

(EDITED IN) Third, better control during the tagging diversion;

Lastly, there's the insistence for police to run you over with their vehicles when you're on foot. Seriously, there's no reason for that even with a 1-star notoriety

Last edited:
Install GotR, it solves everything you said sans helicopters, tagging and skaters.

Install GotR, it solves everything you said sans helicopters, tagging and skaters.
It doesn't make activities easier, either. That's why I'm not using it this time

Not that I've noticed. And the cops still run you over with GotR

Yes the cops and enemy gangs will run you over even with GotR and most of the time while your low on health they run you over and kill you.

Yes the cops and enemy gangs will run you over even with GotR and most of the time while your low on health they run you over and kill you.
Exactly. That's actually one of the factors why I can't beat either level 4 Mayhem activities

Just jump out of the way and shoot the drivers from the hip.

Just jump out of the way and shoot the drivers from the hip.
That tends not to work. Especially when you can't see them coming and are using rockets and grenades

Did you say 'Mayhem?' Just steal a Bear APC and run over fences. The difficulty will drop from hard to childishly easy. :)
Also, police and gangs tend to run you over from 3rd notoriety level.

Back