SPOILERS A familiar face...erm...voice may have just outted his presence in the next SR game

To be fair though, while voice actors know the difference (it's pretty evident, particularly when their script for a 'main character' is a few pages tops) you have to remember that's assuming it stays such. Remember Enter the Dominatrix was an expansion pack, that became a full game, that became a DLC. He might be recording for a game, but at some point someone higher-up might decide it's more effective to turn it into an expansion pack this time, and the lines recorded will mostly be used with some new ones re-recorded as needed and possible.
It's game development. Don't take anything for certain until it's gold and shipped.. and even then if it's online too like an MMO not even then.

This isn't Saints Row 5, just likely the final big DLC pack (DLC6.vpp_pc) which is the last one referenced in the DLC framework in the game's xtbl files. There are strings sitting around for "corporate" themed weapons like golf clubs (another bat reskin?) . If Vogel's voice actor is returning then we might finally get to revisit the Ultor crowd again, which probably means those unused character entries will finally be put to use. Hopefully Dex makes an appearance as well.

This isn't Saints Row 5, just likely the final big DLC pack (DLC6.vpp_pc) which is the last one referenced in the DLC framework in the game's xtbl files. There are strings sitting around for "corporate" themed weapons like golf clubs (another bat reskin?) . If Vogel's voice actor is returning then we might finally get to revisit the Ultor crowd again, which probably means those unused character entries will finally be put to use. Hopefully Dex makes an appearance as well.
maybe vogel was secretly in cahoots with zinyak to save his own skin. i mean... we SEE him die in sr2... but zinyak may have saved him at the last minute to get vogel to work for him.

I hope it's Dex turns out to be working for Zinyak. It seems like a move he'd make, being an opportunistic bitch who sucks up to power. Vogel got a cool death, Dex never met his demise. I hope his fate isn't left unshown. Or worse, a confirmation that he was killed by a sniper in a spin off game that was never finished.

They should do a new activity or something. Kill Dex. It's a reskin of Virus Injection, but every enemy is Dex. The final enemy is a superpowered Dex (the real one), and killing him unlocks him as a homie (that you can then abuse freely)

I'd appreciate any new content that isn't a reskin of existing stuff, but that's what the majority of DLC we've got has been so far...and likely will continue to be until the updates stop. Nearly all of SR4's DLC seems to have been designed and planned before the game's release, focus group approved to maximize profits with minimum effort. Deep Silver saw a winning strategy with THQs exploitation of SR3 and stuck with it.

Back