SPOILERS A familiar face...erm...voice may have just outted his presence in the next SR game

I think he might be jumping the gun a little with 'next saints row game', if I had to hazzard a guess id say hes doing sr4 dlc work; maybe another mission pack?

he was dane vogel right? could this be a sign of returning to stillwater next game?

he was dane vogel right? could this be a sign of returning to stillwater next game?
Or maybe a completely new place like Stillwater and Steelport? but i guess it just could be a mission pack since dane vogel's model is already ingame without voice.

I personally can't see it being another DLC pack, since I'm pretty sure Volition mentioned on their stream that the memory issues are becoming worse. One thing they mentioned is how a Christmas tree launcher and an elf launcher both got cut because they couldn't fit any more weapons into the game, and a certain aspect of the present-delivery activity was cut (I think they said it was gingerbread tanks firing at you or something) for the same reason. However, I could see it being a second attempt as an expansion pack.

Whatever it may be, it involves a SR2 character, so I'm excited. Maybe it'll finally be the fabled conclusion to Dex's storyline everybody has been wanting? Or since time travel shenanigans happened at the end of SR4, maybe you get to travel back to various familiar scenes in past SR games in order to save Lin and Carlos, which is how you get to encounter all the locked homies such as Vogel.

Speaking of Dex, are Volition pretty much just openly trolling the people who want to see a proper conclusion to his story? Because seriously, they bring back a shitload of past characters for IV, but leave out Dex. What the hell.

Voice actors are, generally speaking, aware of the difference between a whole new game and DLC. I think when this guy says "next game" I think he means it.
Another thing that I think works against the DLC theory is that Deep Silver never planned (at least officially) to do more than the two story packs. So if they decided to do a third one, how would they already know (with V on vacation and whatnot) what the DLC pack is going to be about so quickly? And with DS's current DLC practices, would they consider doing another story DLC pack financially viable, especially if it's going to be free?

OR.... maybe he was just trolling!

"hey put a saints row picture on that screen please, I need to make a joke!"

Back