SPOILERS A familiar face...erm...voice may have just outted his presence in the next SR game

This isn't Saints Row 5, just likely the final big DLC pack (DLC6.vpp_pc) which is the last one referenced in the DLC framework in the game's xtbl files. There are strings sitting around for "corporate" themed weapons like golf clubs (another bat reskin?) . If Vogel's voice actor is returning then we might finally get to revisit the Ultor crowd again, which probably means those unused character entries will finally be put to use. Hopefully Dex makes an appearance as well.
I...WANT...MASAKO...OUTFIT....10000% eternal pleasure super play-around outfit 2 in 1

Deep Silver saw a winning strategy with THQs exploitation of SR3 and stuck with it.

THQ strategy seem to work nice with SR2 (release a GREAT full of content game and some dlc´s to make people occupied with missions and outfits...) but in SR:TT it was like "ok lets do this shitty game so we can make people buy a shit load of dlc´s in order to get extra fun" but seems to work cool with SRIV

I would kill for Volition to come out and say "yeah, remember what we said about there being only two mission packs? Well, we lied! Here's a third one all about Ultor, and the season pass covers it. #KillDex"

but methinks that, like shitface said, it'll probably just be some Ultor related things. The golf club, maybe the Money Shot jetbike from SR3, possibly a Masako outfit (which alone would rock hard), and Vogel himself. It'd be nice if they also unlocked the remaining homies like Viola and Lin as well, since from what I understand they're way more complete than Vogel is as far as dialogue and audio logs are concerned.

Back