1950's Homies BETA (with custom Hud Icons)

Ohh ok sorry about that, I did real the rules and it didnt say any thing about that ther but im not gona argue with you over it :p ill take it down now.

Would it be possible as your admin to edit and add the file for me and its not a browser ishue I think its either java or my PC problem is just id like to share this with the comunity as iv put alot of hard word into this :D

Sure, PM me with a link to the file and I can attach it.

How did you rename the homies? When I changed the names in homies_names and homies.xtbl it comes up in-game as blank.

Update: after talking to a few Volition staff members I should be able to now get the Hud icons working in this mod so I will be uploading a finished version (sadly im going to cut 2 homies as I cant find fix and not got time atm) should have it working and finished within the next few days will prob then be putting it up in the 'Mod Releases' section of this forum

Update: Got all Icon to load into game this screenshot was taken a few days ago I have sorted out the size ishue and placement and im in middle of adding a stroke (outline) to all the icons, iv also extended the bitmap sheet so I will be adding in these Icons insted of replacing any

Edit: Just spend last few hours doing what I said above just finish coding up the bitmap sheet
will be doing the homie table tomorrow and uploading new version then, will prob be final version I will be doing ( for now any way at some point I might re do some of the darker lower res icons)
s67sxu.jpg

Last edited:
Back