Here you go - I removed all broken DLC homies from the game. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to get rid of How The Saints Saved Christmas missions without breaking other unlockables... Sorry, you'll have to deal with it.
I don't think I'll be including this in the pack as it's just a (quite pointless) workaround but I'll link it in personal requests section in the original post. :)

So even if the the NPC Behaviour mod is removed the Christmas DLC missions would still cease to function?

Is it possible to turn the NPCs back the way they were in the vanilla game? I really don't like the madness that is happening and there's no fun when I ragdoll every 2 seconds due to the superpowered enemies. How can I delete certain aspects or the whole NPC Behaviour mod?
I might do your request some time but right now I'm quite busy with other projects and school... Anyway, are you sure about removing whole mod? I mean, NPC Behaviour is one of fundamental mods in this pack, without it the simulation becomes extremely boring and dull.
I also might try to remove its certain parts (though I never really modded traffic myself so it could take a while) - just list features which you don't like and I'll see what I can do.
So even if the the NPC Behaviour mod is removed the Christmas DLC missions would still cease to function?
HTSSC missions will work properly once you get rid of NPC Behaviour but... Are you sure that you prefer those three missions to varied traffic with lots of new NPCs and vehicles? I mean, you can simply remove the pack, complete them, save the game and install the pack again.

Last edited:
HTSSC missions will work properly once you get rid of NPC Behaviour but... Are you sure that you prefer those three missions to varied traffic with lots of new NPCs and vehicles? I mean, you can simply remove the pack, complete them, save the game and install the pack again.
True there's a lot to like about the NPC Behavior mod, But some people are in it for the Fixes, Weapons and Clothing, Would love to keep the gangs and notoriety change though, But stability takes priority and rest of the mods in this pack are hard to give-up.

Mod-Packs like these are a good introduction to Saints Row modding for co-op mates, But having to uninstall and reinstall to Start a new game and play a official DLC is kind of a deterrence for them, This pack has exclusive content and merges quite a bit of stuff that's hard to do manually.

This mod is like what GOSP was to SR3, I think a version with NPC Behavior removed or stripped down enough so the missions work would be worth it.

Last edited:
True there's a lot to like about the NPC Behavior mod, But some people are in it for the Fixes, Weapons and Clothing, Would love to keep the gangs and notoriety change though, But stability takes priority and rest of the mods in this pack are hard to give-up.

Mod-Packs like these are a good introduction to Saints Row modding for co-op mates, But having to uninstall and reinstall to Start a new game and play a official DLC is kind of a deterrence for them, This pack has exclusive content and merges quite a bit of stuff that's hard to do manually.

This mod is like what GOSP was to SR3, I think a version with NPC Behavior removed or stripped down enough so the missions work would be worth it.
Unfortunately, there's no way to get those How the Saints Saved Christmas missions working without removing (almost) entire NPC Behaviour - it adds plenty of new NPC varieties and you can add just two new character entries (if I remember correctly) without breaking this DLC. I'll do my best to create proper no NPC Behaviour patch once I have more free time but still, I wouldn't say that three missions and few homies are worth getting rid of it.

I'll do my best to create proper no NPC Behaviour patch once I have more free time but still, I wouldn't say that three missions and few homies are worth getting rid of it.

The effort is always greatly appreciated. Some people, like me, have a hard time with choosing to break paid for content for a mod.

V2.3 is now available! Enjoy! :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
Download it from Mega or MediaFire, I also requested Minimaul to upload it on Saints Row Mods servers so the main link should be available soon. :)
Make sure to download V1.1 of Naughty Edition if you'd like to use it with this version.

EDIT: Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
Hi, Fan of Saints, I would be really grateful if you could remove npc behaviour mode from this pack. Or at least some parts of it..I don+t like the idea of superpowered enemies and pedestrians that attack me with no reason at all. I agree with Vergilus, getting ragdolled every 5 seconds is something I don't like. Can I just delete some files from the pack or do you need to make a separate patch or something? Please reply

And here comes V2.4. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
Download it from Mega or MediaFire, I also requested Minimaul to upload it on Saints Row Mods servers so the main link should be available soon. Just please note that it takes 790 MB (7z archive, I mean - the pack takes 1,20 GB once unpacked) because of those new HD textures so you may need more time to download it. ;)
Naughty Edition doesn't need any patch, V1.1 is still compatible with this update.

EDIT: Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Hi, Fan of Saints, I would be really grateful if you could remove npc behaviour mode from this pack. Or at least some parts of it..I don+t like the idea of superpowered enemies and pedestrians that attack me with no reason at all. I agree with Vergilus, getting ragdolled every 5 seconds is something I don't like. Can I just delete some files from the pack or do you need to make a separate patch or something? Please reply
I won't be removing NPC Behaviour from the pack but, like I said earlier, I'm going to release a separate no NPC Behaviour patch for everyone who would like to play How the Saints Saved Christmas with this pack or simply doesn't like superpowered enemies or aggresive pedestrians. I'll work on it once I finish updating my mod pack for The Third, Things To Do In Steelport. :)

Last edited:
I won't be removing NPC Behaviour from the pack but, like I said earlier, I'm going to release a separate no NPC Behaviour patch for everyone who would like to play How the Saints Saved Christmas with this pack or simply doesn't like superpowered enemies or aggresive pedestrians. I'll work on it once I finish updating my mod pack for The Third, Things To Do In Steelport. :)

Thanks for the response. Can't wait for the patch release :)

Back