Gentlemen of the Row

Idolninja, I liked original SR2 Five-0 textures, is there way to change them back?

Delete both car_4dr_police01.g_peg_pc and car_4dr_police01.peg_pc from:
\optional_mod_stuff\modified\
and rebuild.

Don't delete car_4dr_police01.cvtf since that enables more customization options at the mechanic.

Is there a way to increase the FOV while using the flying version of 'El Train'? I've installed the increased FOV mods with Gentlemen Of The Row, but every time I fly El Train all I can see is the back of the train, and I can only see where I'm flying if I keep tilting the camera to the side, however that keeps resetting and it's really frustrating.

Great job on the mod by the way IdolNinja! GotR is the only reason I switched from Xbox 360 Saints Row to PC, without bothering what people were saying about how 'terrible' the PC port is.

Is there a way to increase the FOV while using the flying version of 'El Train'? I've installed the increased FOV mods with Gentlemen Of The Row, but every time I fly El Train all I can see is the back of the train, and I can only see where I'm flying if I keep tilting the camera to the side, however that keeps resetting and it's really frustrating.

Great job on the mod by the way IdolNinja! GotR is the only reason I switched from Xbox 360 Saints Row to PC, without bothering what people were saying about how 'terrible' the PC port is.

Well, it is pretty terrible. lol.

I can't remember offhand where the camera stuff is. I think it uses a template and it may be as simple as switching to a different template with a wider view in the sp_eltrain_veh.xtbl table file, like maybe the oppressor or something. I'll poke around when I get a few minutes.

I'll try finding the file and switching to a different template to see if it works. If not, I'll search for some more FOV-increasing mods and try merging them with GotR.
Anyway, thanks.

Weapon availability is directly tied to how many neighborhoods you've taken over. As you complete the game, more and more weapons are available at both Friendly Fire and Brass Knuckles. The dual samurai swords are an unlockable you earn after the jyunichi fight.

You can make all weapons available immediately at the stores by using the "open weapons" optional mod in the GotR installer.
Do they unlock by completing kanto connection? or does it require neighborhoods on top . As i'd already completed the mission before installing an cant find them for sale or inventory

Do they unlock by completing kanto connection? or does it require neighborhoods on top . As i'd already completed the mission before installing an cant find them for sale or inventory

Yes, they unlock by completing that mission. If you installed after your save had beaten it, then install the open weapons mod noted above and buy them at Brass Knuckles.

Back