Re: Flippy's video

Honestly it's been over for so long at this point that all I have for this latest drama is popcorn. Volition no longer exists, Deep Silver sucks, both SR discords suck and they are full of bad people etc. so it wouldn't move me whatsoever if this site ended up getting on the list too. SR died as a community the day when the 2022 game was announced and it wasn't shunned universally. It died its second death when a dying man's final wish couldn't be respected and even then some members tried to cause a commotion by lying about the patch still being in the works.

What this latest development proves is that the community is beyond the point where things like common decency and shame exist. So let's eat some popcorn and watch the death rattle.

Mini, regarding your previous actions, I think it's safe to say we can't exactly rule you out as a suspect here. There is plenty of evidence to prove that nobody else had any involvement with Flippy's account, and there's also proof that it wasn't just simply an "outsider" either. I'm sorry, but there's simply way too many factors involved that point to you. Especially when considering your mannerisms and how you speak, compared to Flippy's "hacker's" mannerisms and how they spoke. That alone raises suspicions of the highest degree, and it's oddly coincidental. Not to mention that you're a higher-ranking site administrator too.

The other admins have proved that they have no involvement, but we haven't seen you actually prove anything regarding whether or not you had any involvement in Flippy's account takeover. What you're suggesting is that somehow Flippy's email, and everything related to it, was hacked. Which as we can see is clearly not the case. If it was, not only would other things have definitely been noticed way sooner, but there'd also be a multitude of other signs to show it. Even then, the person controlling Flippy's account was quite clearly someone who is well-versed in what's happening here. I feel if someone really wanted to hijack his account and have their "say", they'd simply hack just his Saints Row Mods account, not his entire email and everything else that's associated with it (and might I add that hacking a Saints Row Mods forum account would be significantly easier and less time-consuming than hacking an email and everything alongside it?). So it's either that claim, which is proven nonsense, or you had involvement.

While I don't think anyone should be harassing you (frankly, nobody should be harassing anybody), it's best that you don't dig yourself any further into the hole you've dug yourself into. My friend, I'm sorry to say, but you've got a lot of evidence against you to refute.

I don’t know what to say to this second video other than that it’s just not true.

I didn’t reset any passwords and I didn’t write any messages impersonating Fl1ppy. I don’t know who did.

I’m already in the process of handing off the site to two respected SR community members, MegaFreeman and mrsaintsgodzilla, after which I will have nothing more whatsoever to do with this community.

-flippy uploads a video that shows that you are an asshole
-in some asshole tamtrum you take the site down, bring it back 5 hrs later with some bullshit apology
-somebody takes control of flippys account that was INACTIVE FOR 8 YEARS. (something that is within YOUR power)
and tries to paint him in a negative light (something ONLY YOU would "benefit" from)

flippy proved you have lied in the fucking APOLOGY.
flippy proved you were lying about his account being hacked too, thus lying to the community TWICE.
flippy proved proved you have lied to IdolNinja in the past, like dude you are a certified LIAR.

everything about the series just makes me so sad
SR3 sucked, SR4 sucked, Gat Out Of Hell sucked, Agent of mayhem sucked, the reboot sucked
Volition is gone, IdolNinja is dead, SR1 will never be on PC, SR2 will never be fixed or get a remaster but at least
you get what you deserve becaus everybody will remember you as an incompetent, lazy, dishonest, backstabbing, cowardly piece of shit.

glad mega and zilla are able to take over, i think this place will be in good hands. i almost wanted to volunteer as a mod because i'm really fond of this place and would like to help with the upkeep in any way i can, but i dunno if there's really any need for me (also i have no experience with modding anyways)

-flippy uploads a video that shows that you are an asshole
-in some asshole tamtrum you take the site down, bring it back 5 hrs later with some bullshit apology
-somebody takes control of flippys account that was INACTIVE FOR 8 YEARS. (something that is within YOUR power)
and tries to paint him in a negative light (something ONLY YOU would "benefit" from)

flippy proved you have lied in the fucking APOLOGY.
flippy proved you were lying about his account being hacked too, thus lying to the community TWICE.
flippy proved proved you have lied to IdolNinja in the past, like dude you are a certified LIAR.

everything about the series just makes me so sad
SR3 sucked, SR4 sucked, Gat Out Of Hell sucked, Agent of mayhem sucked, the reboot sucked
Volition is gone, IdolNinja is dead, SR1 will never be on PC, SR2 will never be fixed or get a remaster but at least
you get what you deserve becaus everybody will remember you as an incompetent, lazy, dishonest, backstabbing, cowardly piece of shit.
Okay, I get your frustrations, and I do think justice needs to be served, but even I feel this is a little much. I get that Mini has screwed up big time. He has a terrible track record and continues to do terrible things. However, by acting the way you're acting, you're simply making the situation a lot worse. Notice how I've been handling the situation compared to everyone else here. I don't like seeing things escalate and I'm trying to handle this like an adult for a reason. Please, let's not make this worse than it needs to be. Justice needs to be served, and it's a pretty urgent matter, but this type of behavior is not going to help.

No, we shouldn't be friendly regarding what happened. Because why would we be? But dude, come on, you're better than this. We're all better than this. What's happened, happened, continuing to be a dick does not change that.

Okay, I get your frustrations, and I do think justice needs to be served, but even I feel this is a little much. I get that Mini has screwed up big time. He has a terrible track record and continues to do terrible things. However, by acting the way you're acting, you're simply making the situation a lot worse. Notice how I've been handling the situation compared to everyone else here. I don't like seeing things escalate and I'm trying to handle this like an adult for a reason. Please, let's not make this worse than it needs to be. Justice needs to be served, and it's a pretty urgent matter, but this type of behavior is not going to help.

No, we shouldn't be friendly regarding what happened. Because why would we be? But dude, come on, you're better than this. We're all better than this. What's happened, happened, continuing to be a dick does not change that.
I just expressed what i truly feel, and if that or the way i went about it makes me any less of an adult than so be it.

Be the change you want to see in the world, and if Mini's actions are dumb and childish, that might as well get overlooked if everyone else is just as dumb and childish.
Might i add, this is what flippy said at the end of the video -
leave the community with some dignity, when you do i will delete this video, and we can all move on with our lives.
He couldnt even do that, continued to lie and the video now is up forever.

Back