Re: Flippy's video

bruh moment.png
Certified bruh moment. Dude could have literally done nothing and everyone would have forgot about this in a week, now everyone knows.

This is actually really sad and uncalled for. This goes with what I said not too long ago on another thread, talking about community drama. It's really saddening that so many modding communities lately (GTA's probably the worst culprit of the bunch) have just been so excessively toxic. Instead of talking things out, people would rather slander each other, harass, dox, send death threats, often over things that just... aren't even worth being angry over.

I've seen a lot of great modders stop modding because they couldn't handle the toxicity of some communities, including my friend Zolika1351. It just doesn't seem right to me. At the end of the day, we're modders. We all just want to improve our favorite games together. We should collaborate more and work together to provide great experiences—not this. If you don't like someone, either talk it out like a grown adult, try to resolve or make a compromise, or just... don't engage with them. Don't talk behind their back, don't slander them, don't rally thousands of people against them and spread lies. Don't hold grudges. Life is too short for that sort of thing.

While I can't say for sure if Mini was behind Flippy's account takeover, although evidence points to it, if it was definitely him then all I can think of is just... why? What do you gain by doing that? As others have said here, this all could've just been forgotten and moved on. Mini did apologize wholeheartedly for what he did, which I'm sure a fair number of us at least appreciate somewhat. Assuming he was behind this, he could've just left it at that, instead of this excessive drama. It serves zero purpose—it just makes things worse.

To anyone who comes across my post: please don't harass anybody. Not Mini, not the staff, not anybody. It's not worth making a situation much bigger than it already is, or bigger than it needs to be. I don't care who's at fault, because we need to stop with the hate on both sides, and learn to get along and forgive. I don't condone any kind of negativity. Do people fuck up? Absolutely. Do people mean to fuck up? Most of the time, no. People make mistakes, that's just human nature, and that's okay. However, this is a case-by-case basis. More importantly, should things get called out and should justice be served where applicable? Also absolutely. But remember that there's always a better way to handle a situation. And I know this, because I used to be an asshole myself back then. I've done things many years ago that I'm not exactly proud of. And I regret it every day since then. I've learned to better myself, and I feel it's best if I try to help others better themselves too.

The same goes for you Mini, and I mean this wholeheartedly. Please don't make things worse, and don't do anything you'll end up regretting later on. That being said, I do at least hope you're okay, and I hope you can learn to get over things eventually. I'm not the kind of person who wants to wish anything on anybody—not even my worst enemies. But I do understand that actions still have consequences and should be dealt with accordingly. But there's still always a better way to deliver said consequences.

At the end of the day, we all enjoy the same things, we're all here for the same reasons. Does it really have to be this bad?

I have to walk back all I said towards Minimaul. I don't like Flippy, but wrong is wrong and YOU DID HIM WRONG. Even I wouldn't have gone as far as to do all that sneaky crap to get back at someone I didn't like. Three of my friends pretty much got labeled liars/backstabbers because you got called out. There was a multitude of better things you could've done besides this, but to go as far as to throw three random people under the bus (one who isn't even a mod on this website) is next level low down dirty foolishness. 😒

Flippy is very respected by us OG SR fans and the truth has been exposed once again. The evidences certainly points towards Minimaul (whom we were suspecting as well meanwhile). Minimaul posted an apology to prove he's a good guy and behind the scenes attempted to slander Flippy and frame that controversial member Godzhand. It's a shame, really.

I don’t know what to say to this second video other than that it’s just not true.

I didn’t reset any passwords and I didn’t write any messages impersonating Fl1ppy. I don’t know who did.

I’m already in the process of handing off the site to two respected SR community members, MegaFreeman and mrsaintsgodzilla, after which I will have nothing more whatsoever to do with this community.

Back