This mod alters how pedestrians react to you (regardless of your respect level).
They can either Ignore you, Hate (Taunt) you, or Love (Compliment) you.
This mod can either affect All Pedestrians (Civilians, Saints Gang Members, Enemy Gang Members, and Police), or Civilians Only.

INSTALLATION:

(via Gentlemen Of The Row)
1. COPY "rank_reactions.xtbl" provided by this mod.
2. PASTE into "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE".
3. Rebuild your Gentlemen Of The Row custom patch by double-clicking "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat" and following the instructions.
4. Move the newly created contents of "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" into your Saints Row 2 root folder (Where SR2_pc.exe is located.).
5. Launch Saint's Row 2 and roam the streets, fishing for compliments!

(via SR2ModManager)
1. COPY any folder(s) starting with "All Peds..." or "Civs...".
2. PASTE into "SR2ModManager_v2.07\mods".
3. Run "SR2ModManager.exe" and check ONE of the folders you just copied over.
4. Compile your "patch.vpp_pc" and move it from "SR2ModManager_v2.07\patch_vpp_pc_new" into your Saint's Row 2 root directory (Where SR2_pc.exe is located).
5. Launch Saint's Row 2 and roam the streets, fishing for compliments!

Unzipped Folder Size: 58.2 KB

CREDITS:
-"Gentlemen Of The Row" by IdolNinja (& Co.)
-"SR2ModManager" by Masamaru

Attachments

• Pedestrian Reactions v1.0.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 136
How do you install the mods on Xenia?
That's a very good question.

Matter of fact i should make a video or a post in the forums on how to mod the Xenia Saints Row 2 since the PC Port looks like it won't get patched anytime soon.

First i need to make sure to find the editing tools and making sure to credit the person who made the mod tools since the steps might be confusing for first time modders so i will make a guide how to do it manually.

I know 2 program you will need to edit the tables and those two are
Notepad ++ and Volition's Table File Editor.

But not entirely sure about the extraction tool for misc_tables_startup yet. (I got the tools from a friend who knew another person.)

Another thing I'm also worried about is the confusion with Xenia mods and PC mods on this forum on which one works for what versions.

Keep in mind Modding Saints Row 2 Xenia is very limited compared to Saints Row 1 Xenia modding but it can be modded.

Last edited:

Matter of fact i should make a video on how to mod the Xenia Saints Row 2 since the PC Port looks like it won't get patched, might as well upload a video how to mod Xenia SR2.

First i need to make sure to find the editing tools and making sure to credit the person who made the mod tools since the steps might be confusing for first time modders so i will make a guide how to do it manually.
Thank you I appreciate it

Matter of fact i should make a video or a post in the forums on how to mod the Xenia Saints Row 2 since the PC Port looks like it won't get patched anytime soon.

I know 2 program you will need to edit the tables and those two are
Notepad ++ and Volition's Table File Editor.

But not entirely sure about the extraction tool for misc_tables_startup yet. (I got the tools from a friend who knew another person.)

Another thing I'm also worried about is the confusion with Xenia mods and PC mods on this forum on which one works for what versions.

Keep in mind Modding Saints Row 2 Xenia is very limited compared to Saints Row 1 Xenia modding but it can be modded.
Is it possible to mod in weapon camos or is that pc only

Back