Saints Row IV Re-Elected on PC

So the game got an update recently and it seems they fixed the legacy build. I downloaded it and it's the same old workshop version so everything works like before
1671265754954.png

Last edited:
So the game got an update recently and it seems they fixed the legacy build. I downloaded it and it's the same old workshop version so everything works like before
View attachment 34227
Just test it and looks like all my mods working again.

Unfortunately one problem remain, despite we all getting the Re-Elected edition which include all dlcs, the legacy version seems to only include the base game, it's not a problem if you already bought all the dlcs or Game of the Century Edition before, I skipped out some dlcs like Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin Pack and The Super Saints Pack which doesn't include in the legacy build and we can no longer buy it on Steam, it's personally not a big deal to me but in case of anyone who wants to play the legacy version in the future they will not getting story dlcs How the Saints Save Christmas and Enter the Dominatrix.

The ideal solution is make legacy version of dlcs free for all SR4 owners, but can't say I can count on them doing that.

Saints Row IV - Re-elected Patch Notes

An update has been deployed for all PC platforms for Saints Row IV - Re-elected, see what has been fixed below:

FIXED

- "Missing DLC" prompt triggering upon entering game has been removed
- DLC Packages failing to load correctly has been fixed (affected DLC were: Thank you-Pack, Super Saints Pack, Team Fortress 2 (latter only available on Steam)
- Controllers not working has been adressed (verified for first party controllers only as we cannot vouch for every possible third party controller)
- Crash fixed - hovering mouse cursor over weapon inside the "Gateway Weapon Cache" sometimes causes game to crash
- Issue with Voice Chat has been fixed

CHANGES

- Cross Play Multiplayer Flow has been changed to reduce disruption by EOS for players on other platforms (As a reminder, crossplay functionality requires the use of EOS, this only occurs when players wish to use crossplay with users on other PC launchers)

As a reminder, this is the new flow:

• Newcomer downloads game via Steam
• EOS setup is started as a redistributable installer on Steam (no user interaction)
• On first start, the EOS bootstrapper will open a pop-up for updating
• In-game, when selecting the multiplayer option, no pop-up appears asking the user to link their account or continue with Steam account
• Player can launch a co-op game using a headless account
• This even allows cross-platform co-op through matchmaking
• If player wants to invite Epic friends, they can click on Link Account to link to their Epic account

Need support? Head to https://helpcenter.plaion.com/us/games/SRIVRE
Source: https://steamcommunity.com/games/206420/announcements/detail/4062878835599212116

Saints Row IV - Re-elected Patch Notes

An update has been deployed for all PC platforms for Saints Row IV - Re-elected, see what has been fixed below:

FIXED

- "Missing DLC" prompt triggering upon entering game has been removed
- DLC Packages failing to load correctly has been fixed (affected DLC were: Thank you-Pack, Super Saints Pack, Team Fortress 2 (latter only available on Steam)
- Controllers not working has been adressed (verified for first party controllers only as we cannot vouch for every possible third party controller)
- Crash fixed - hovering mouse cursor over weapon inside the "Gateway Weapon Cache" sometimes causes game to crash
- Issue with Voice Chat has been fixed

CHANGES

- Cross Play Multiplayer Flow has been changed to reduce disruption by EOS for players on other platforms (As a reminder, crossplay functionality requires the use of EOS, this only occurs when players wish to use crossplay with users on other PC launchers)

As a reminder, this is the new flow:

• Newcomer downloads game via Steam
• EOS setup is started as a redistributable installer on Steam (no user interaction)
• On first start, the EOS bootstrapper will open a pop-up for updating
• In-game, when selecting the multiplayer option, no pop-up appears asking the user to link their account or continue with Steam account
• Player can launch a co-op game using a headless account
• This even allows cross-platform co-op through matchmaking
• If player wants to invite Epic friends, they can click on Link Account to link to their Epic account

Need support? Head to https://helpcenter.plaion.com/us/games/SRIVRE
Source: https://steamcommunity.com/games/206420/announcements/detail/4062878835599212116
its fresh update?

Back