Skinballs Outfit ! (and too many other ones too)

hey rastaman, can you add this body to skinballs on SRTT and SR4.
SaintsRow4NerdGeek.jpg

i would like to color it too.

just in case the image didn't show up:

SaintsRow4NerdGeek.jpg

Last edited:
i know right is was so disappointing
I'll be honest though, I don't like SR4 as much as I like SR3, I mean the alien idea was cool and the simulation but there is just something about it that I just don't like it as much as SR3, part of it being lighting, seriously, I think SR3's day and night lighting was so much better, I loved flying around Steelport at night in my VTOL, but SR4? Just don't like the lighting, and it doesn't help that Virtual Steeport is night time ALL THE GODDAMN TIME!! Unless a mission changes the time of day, or you change it yourself (Which you can't do until after you beat the main story so what the fuck is the point?

Oh well, at least Agents of Mayhem is looking like fun

I'll be honest though, I don't like SR4 as much as I like SR3, I mean the alien idea was cool and the simulation but there is just something about it that I just don't like it as much as SR3, part of it being lighting, seriously, I think SR3's day and night lighting was so much better, I loved flying around Steelport at night in my VTOL, but SR4? Just don't like the lighting, and it doesn't help that Virtual Steeport is night time ALL THE GODDAMN TIME!! Unless a mission changes the time of day, or you change it yourself (Which you can't do until after you beat the main story so what the fuck is the point?

Oh well, at least Agents of Mayhem is looking like fun
yeah

Morningstar has the necktie
Inside my body
Same in the photo,
and some clothes do not fit me, my head gets bigger than the clothes, lol

Last edited:
Can you put the "STAG Elite" helmet on the STAG soldier?

Back