Export My "Boss" as a 3D Model ?

Hello !
I've been playing through SRTT and SR4 with the same character and I was wondering if it was possible to export it as a 3D Model to use it in other " Softwares ?" like Unity or Unreal Engine ?
I'm a total beginner when it comes to this type of stuff but I've always planned to get into it and I'd really like to use My character for this ( I really like the way it looks) ! :)

Hello !
I've been playing through SRTT and SR4 with the same character and I was wondering if it was possible to export it as a 3D Model to use it in other " Softwares ?" like Unity or Unreal Engine ?
I'm a total beginner when it comes to this type of stuff but I've always planned to get into it and I'd really like to use My character for this ( I really like the way it looks) ! :)
Sadly, but I guess that is hard~impossible. You can download SDK template and recreate your character without hair and clothers and install import plugin for 3d max and import clothes and hair. Easy way is using NinjaRipper but it didn't work right with SR engine

-7e40eafa7f46ee4f.png
o_Othis is?

Sadly, but I guess that is hard~impossible. You can download SDK template and recreate your character without hair and clothers and install import plugin for 3d max and import clothes and hair. Easy way is using NinjaRipper but it didn't work right with SR engine
Yes it is possible to use SDK to recreate Boss in Maya or Blender
blenda2.png

I wish I knew how to apply those materials
In Blender its so simple
1. Open Blender and Switch to Material View
Applying Material4.png

2. Download Blendermada's Blender Plugin so you can Import Material via Blender & Internet
http://blendermada.com/addon/

3. Install plugin into Blender by Opening Blender > User Preferences > Add-ons > Install from File... (At Bottom)
> Drag and Drop the .PY extracted from .ZIP on the window > Select the .PY > Install from File

4. Select (Right-Click) the Mesh or Multi-Select (B-Box, C-Paint, L-Island in Edit Mode, A-All) in Object Mode (Tab) > In the Rightside Panel there are 2 Panels, Outliner (Top, Shows Mesh Objects) & Properties (Bottom)
Applying Material.png

5. Go to Properties > Click on the Checkered Red Ball (Material) > Scroll down to see "Blendermada Client" > Update > Import (Must be in Object Mode)
Applying Material2.png

6. Scroll Up to Material with Arrow Up/Down > Click on the Arrow Up/Down for Materials that are already Uploaded
Applying Material3.png

7. You can assign to Multi-Mesh later by Multi-Selecting them > Properties > Materials > Black Down Arrow > Copy Materials to Others
Applying Material5.png

Hi, I'm total noob in this.
Please which file did you use to import in to the Blender?
I extracted files with Thomas Jepp tools and I don't know how to proceed.
I´d like to recreate my boss character in Blender.
Thanks for your advice.

Hi, I'm total noob in this.
Please which file did you use to import in to the Blender?
I extracted files with Thomas Jepp tools and I don't know how to proceed.
I´d like to recreate my boss character in Blender.
Thanks for your advice.
The template is in the SDK Archive, post inside the SR IV workshop subforum. There is a maya file with the boss model.

Back