SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

Hmm, this one's new. Any ideas @Minimaul?
As I posted on the tools thread today, it's a bug in the Static Mesh parsing. there's some new correctness checks that fail (and it seems before it was working by pure luck on most items) - but some clothing items fail to clone.

Use rev 121 for now, it should work for most items.

Can someone please fix that SaintsRow_FBX_Converter?? I can't convert my contest item because it contains a lot of details that I can't reduce. It creates all files in main folder and can't complete conversion.

Can someone please fix that SaintsRow_FBX_Converter?? I can't convert my contest item because it contains a lot of details that I can't reduce. It creates all files in main folder and can't complete conversion.
Any information besides it won't convert? Do you have error messages or anything? Feel free to contact us directly instead of providing files here due to the contest.

Any information besides it won't convert? Do you have error messages or anything? Feel free to contact us directly instead of providing files here due to the contest.
The problem is the converter doesn't want to convert file with lots of triangles. I had to change my item concept to reduce triangles and make it work. There is no error message it simply stops converting process and creates useless files outside output folder.

Is it possible to change max value of triangles in converter? Because converter can't convert item with 10 000+ triangles :(

Have you thought about reducing the amount of triangles in your creation?
I'm sure there's a good reason why the converter can't handle that many, and I wouldn't be surprised if the game can't handle that many from one object.

Have you thought about reducing the amount of triangles in your creation?
I'm sure there's a good reason why the converter can't handle that many, and I wouldn't be surprised if the game can't handle that many from one object.
I reduced triangles and now it looks and works fine but I would like to know where is the limit? One more triangle and your item won't work.

Does this tool works with weapons? In my case it converting cloth fine but weapon asm files looks corrupted after packaging.

Back