SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

Truly great job but I don't really fancy SR4 so are we getting this for SR3?
What's next, modding characters and animations maybe?

For the time being you still need a product key to access the workshop upload tool - without the key it can't connect to Steam as you don't officially "own" the workshop tool.

Volition & Koch Media are looking into this. In the meantime I have about 10 keys left, so I've PM'd you one.
Are there any way to test item w/o uploading it to workshop? (something like placing files to secret folder) Cuz it still "couldn't initialize the Steamworks API"

Are there any way to test item w/o uploading it to workshop? (something like placing files to secret folder) Cuz it still "couldn't initialize the Steamworks API"

We're working on getting the tool uploaded so you won't need a key to register it.

Been trying to follow this guide, I get this error from CustomizationItemClone: and dunno why
Mapping Mesh cm_ubdy_puffyvest01.cmeshx -> cm_flow_modExample.cmeshx
Mapping Mesh cf_ubdy_puffyvest01.cmeshx -> cf_flow_modExample.cmeshx
Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: materialSize != material.DataSize - 496 != 528
at ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Meshes.StaticMesh..ctor(Stream s)
at ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.CustomizationItemClone.Program.ProcessCCMesh(IPackFileEntry oldFile, String oldName, String newName)
at ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.CustomizationItemClone.Program.ClonePackfile(IGameInstance sriv,String packfileName, String clothSimFileName, String outputFolder, IAssetAssemblerFile newAsm, String oldName, String newName, String newStr2FileName)
at ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.CustomizationItemClone.Program.Main(String[] args)

Idk why, definitely entered the source and name as "cm_ubdy_puffyvest01" "flow_modExample" like you suggested. :/

Been trying to follow this guide, I get this error from CustomizationItemClone: and dunno why
Mapping Mesh cm_ubdy_puffyvest01.cmeshx -> cm_flow_modExample.cmeshx
Mapping Mesh cf_ubdy_puffyvest01.cmeshx -> cf_flow_modExample.cmeshx
Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: materialSize != material.DataSize - 496 != 528
at ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Meshes.StaticMesh..ctor(Stream s)
at ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.CustomizationItemClone.Program.ProcessCCMesh(IPackFileEntry oldFile, String oldName, String newName)
at ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.CustomizationItemClone.Program.ClonePackfile(IGameInstance sriv,String packfileName, String clothSimFileName, String outputFolder, IAssetAssemblerFile newAsm, String oldName, String newName, String newStr2FileName)
at ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.CustomizationItemClone.Program.Main(String[] args)

Idk why, definitely entered the source and name as "cm_ubdy_puffyvest01" "flow_modExample" like you suggested. :/
Hmm, this one's new. Any ideas @Minimaul?

I'm guessing you're using v128 of the tools. I believe I had that same error so I downloaded an older version of the tools (v120 in my case) and it works for cloning items.

Ok thanks, pretty sure i could only get v128 to download :)

Yeah definitely v128, didn't think v128 would cause any problems though, where can i download v120 with the attachment it only lists v128

Back