All New Character Customization

I'm not sure if this mod is still being worked on. But I have request/suggestion.

When struck by lightning in the real world, you get some pretty awesome scars. Can I get a fully body of those scars?

Lichtenberg_figure-4.jpg
lightning%20man.jpg

Lichtenberg_Figures_bbc.jpg

I'm sorry for asking, probably it's the question that's been asked a lot, but I'm pretty bad at forum scrolling and searching, so I thougt I ask you there nonetheless. Is it possible to play coop using your mod? Cause I tried and couldn't connect to another game that has it installed too. So is it possible and we're just doing something wrong or it's impossible?

I'm sorry for asking, probably it's the question that's been asked a lot, but I'm pretty bad at forum scrolling and searching, so I thougt I ask you there nonetheless. Is it possible to play coop using your mod? Cause I tried and couldn't connect to another game that has it installed too. So is it possible and we're just doing something wrong or it's impossible?
As long as both players have the mod installed in their root it should work as intended for both.

Back