WORKSHOP Steam workshop public launch!

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Saints Row IV Steam Workshop is live!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/206420/workshop/

SRIV_Workshop.png

Hey Great job in releasing the workshop to the public I'm having a slight problem since the update though. Since the launch I am unable to manually save. It says 'There is not enough room for a new save game. You may overwrite an old saved game or select a different storage device.' Attempting to overwrite an old save doesn't seem to work, only autosave is working. This is happening to me and my friend as well as a few people on the steam forums.

Edit: Restarted steam, all seems to be working now.

Last edited:
Definitely took a while :p Still amazing work you guys have done. I hope this picks up some steam.

great job idolninja! cannot wait to see all the new crazy costumes people will put together.
srIVs crazy just got.... crazier.

Thanks to everyone for their hard work at Volition who made this happen on their free time because they love the community!

Reactions: F13
Silly question, but can we use steam workshop mods in conjunction with mods posted here? Some mods aren't converted for Steam Workshop yet that I would wish to use for a new play through. Any kind of guidelines on deciding what to attempt?

Silly question, but can we use steam workshop mods in conjunction with mods posted here? Some mods aren't converted for Steam Workshop yet that I would wish to use for a new play through. Any kind of guidelines on deciding what to attempt?

They shouldn't really step on each other, unless it's a tweak table value that might get overwritten or something like that. You should be able to have both.

Back