Saints Row Reboot

Would you like to see a NewGEN Saints Row Reboot?

• Total voters
I don't know about everybody else but personally I think Saints Row needs a new-gen reboot to start fresh, I like Saints Row IV but I liked Saints Row 1, 2 & 3 for it's Street Gang & Urban look & feel. Since Agents of Mayhem is supposed to take part in the Saints Row world/universe I feel like now they might not be able to make a reboot because they're sticking with the futuristic space shit unless Agents of Mayhem is a bust and doesn't sell well then there might be a possibility that NewGEN reboot could happen because so many people miss the old Saints Row style. What are your guy's thoughts on this Idea?

Since Agents of Mayhem is supposed to take part in the Saints Row world/universe I feel like now they might not be able to make a reboot because they're sticking with the futuristic space shit
Agents of mayhem is a "spin off"/new IP. it is like GooH but NOT canon. it is a separate timeline, because the end of GooH splits up and AoM is one of those Splits. I wouldn't count it as part of the saints row series.

this is actually better, as it could allow the sci fi and supernatural aspects of the later games to separate into a new IP (Agents of Mayhem) and let the realistic but humourous style of the originals redevelop into the Saints row Series

Agents of mayhem is a "spin off"/new IP. it is like GooH but NOT canon.

Agents of Mayhem is a branching alternate timeline in a bigger Saints multiverse. That doesn't mean that it is not canon.

Before anyone freaks out, that does not mean it has replaced the main Saints Row continuity either.

I don't know about everybody else but personally I think Saints Row needs a new-gen reboot to start fresh, I like Saints Row IV but I liked Saints Row 1, 2 & 3 for it's Street Gang & Urban look & feel. Since Agents of Mayhem is supposed to take part in the Saints Row world/universe I feel like now they might not be able to make a reboot because they're sticking with the futuristic space shit unless Agents of Mayhem is a bust and doesn't sell well then there might be a possibility that NewGEN reboot could happen because so many people miss the old Saints Row style. What are your guy's thoughts on this Idea?

I loved 4, it was fun at most, but it was a bit too much for this series. I completely agree with you, I feel that SR lost it's touch after 4, I was gonna say 3 but, seeing that it could've been much better and bigger I'll give it a chance.

I loved 4, it was fun at most, but it was a bit too much for this series. I completely agree with you, I feel that SR lost it's touch after 4, I was gonna say 3 but, seeing that it could've been much better and bigger I'll give it a chance.
I felt the same way about Saints Row IV it was fun but it was little too much too out there for me. I still play Saints Row 2 the most overall. I just got Saints Row 1 working on the Xenia Xbox 360 Emulator so I'll probably be playing that for a while.

Agents of Mayhem is a branching alternate timeline in a bigger Saints multiverse. That doesn't mean that it is not canon.

Before anyone freaks out, that does not mean it has replaced the main Saints Row continuity either.
I never thought it would replace Saints Row but I think it kinda puts a damper on a new Saints Row game coming out anytime soon considering the initial release date for Agents of Mayhem is 2017. I have one major question, since you're Voltition Staff and a developer is there any hint you can give to another Saints Row game being made in the future?

I never thought it would replace Saints Row but I think it kinda puts a damper on a new Saints Row game coming out anytime soon considering the initial release date for Agents of Mayhem is 2017. I have one major question, since you're Voltition Staff and a developer is there any hint you can give to another Saints Row game being made in the future?
be patient. trust me you don't want volition to rush the next saints row. if anything, they should take as long as possible to make it so they can make sure it is the best .

How about a war-themed Saints Row?

The Saints would be a military group, and they have to fight insurgents, militia, and mercenaries in a war-torn country. Law enforcement would be a gendermarie force(like the French Gendermarie). Attacking civilians would be unethical and make you look bad. That's where the Gendermarie comes in.

Say something about Call of Duty! I DARE you!

Back